Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) (1497 Views)

How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
A picture of a "white man" who used his Mercedes Benz G Wagon to convey grass to his farm.
He can be seen raking out the grass from his black SUV.

Can you do this with this SUV, considering the price and prestige attached to such vehicle?

Car TalkLanders, what do you think?

1 Share

Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by nurey(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
if I was in a developed country yes

If I was in a sh1thole NO

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by whitebeard(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
What model of G-wagon is that..! Maybe the G-wagon is the cheapest vehicle in his garage

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by Exwizard: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
It can only happen in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by daddytime(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
When the grass or farm is what bought the g..wagon...why fucking not

6 Likes

Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lalasticlacla, marpol, ishilove, Dominique, gazzuz et al, what do you think?

#team merc
Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Exwizard:
It can only happen in Europe
Even in the middle East, UAE to be precise.
Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by SpaceAngel: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Will You Do This With Your Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV? (photo) by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 21, 2019
nurey:
if I was in a developed country yes

If I was in a sh1thole NO

(1) (Reply)

When ICE Cars Drowns in Flood,All-electric Cars Keeps Cruising:Check This Out / Behold The ₦216k Tesla Model S For Kids With Amazing Features (photos &video) / My Car Swerves At Rear On Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.