Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 (6449 Views)

Startup Grind Lagos Hosts Moyo Ogunseinde (real Estate Developer & Entrepreneur) / Startup Grind Lagos Hosts Funmi Victor-okigbo And Adenike Oyetunde / Startup Grind Lagos Hosts Chioma Ifeanyi-eze (CEO, Accountinghub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by nex(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Praise In The City 2018 is this year’s edition of the annual end of year concert hosted by City FM 105.1 Lagos, featuring upcoming and popular artistes on same stage, with the spirit of Christmas in focus.

Being a time associated with giving, City FM uses this event to give back to its listeners and the society at large by organizing an outstanding event for all ages and creeds of people from all walks of life.

The maiden edition of Praise In The City created the platform to reflect spirituality and give a sense of heavenly glory in an amazing manner that will usher in thanksgiving from the mouths of all present and will certainly be an avenue for miracles, blessings and testimonies.
It will definitely be an atmosphere of love and fun at the event as lots of games and rides will be available for the children in a carnival-like atmosphere to ensure everyone has the best Boxing Day ever.

Praise In The City 2018 is happening on Boxing Day, 10am, at the Police College Grounds, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. Featuring several performers including Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, Sammie Okposo, Tope Alabi, Tim Godfrey, Eben, and many more.

Akpororo will be at the event with his comedy performance, and as a celebrity co-host to add more spice to the already well laid out menu just for your pleasure.

Previous editions of Praise In The City have seen over 20,000 people gather to enjoy gospel music and join in praise. This year’s event is planned to the biggest ever, and the number one lifestyle station in Lagos City has made arrangements for 30,000 guests.

It is an avenue for bringing all family members and friends together, to socialize and thank God after all the hustle and bustle of the year. Praise In The City 2018 is sponsored by Aiteo Group, MTN, Cadbury, Malta Guinness, Kellogg’s, Indomie, Minimie, Ikeja City Mall, and the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

Praise In The City 2018 Event Info:
Time: 10 am
Venue: Police College Grounds, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
Host: Freke Umoh, Benny Ark & BellaRose Okojie

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/city-fm-lagos-hosts-praise-in-the-city-2018

1 Like

Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by eaddyboy: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
FTC Finally on a Christmas day!

The guy below me should try again next year!!
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by wisdomremz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
FTC on Christmas day, is this not good...

the guy above me spoilt it all....warris dis
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chioma mee Chioma!!!! Chimara obi moo Chioma!!!!
God you know my plans for 2019....make e b as we agreed..oh nna m? Even karia sef..
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by NaijaMutant(f): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
This would be exciting. cool

Merry Christmas everyone cool

Including Zombies undecided
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Mizwisdom(f): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
I will be there... Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Tundeobama(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
This people hv started sidelining yoruba in gospel songs again. Just one artist in our city
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ending the year with praise is awesome! Being alive to even be on nairaland is worthy of Worship and Praise to God... so many lives lost this year ... God is faithful

1 Like

Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Ayobami7(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Noted
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Optimumstandard: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Somebody
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by Emmy3(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
See gbedu
Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by nex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Tundeobama:
This people hv started sidelining yoruba in gospel songs again. Just one artist in our city

I hope you know the MD of City FM who put this event together is from this city, so I don't know what you mean by "this people".

It's not everything you must tribalize. City FM reached out to several artists, and made announcements inviting performers to partner on a gospel event which would be free. Those who responded are the ones line up for performance tomorrow.

Nobody is being sidelined. Hope to see you at the event so you don't also post that we sidelined people from your city from attending the event.

1 Like

Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by ecolime(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Emmy3:

I used this exact text to ask for help but now you're using it and people will think I'm same as you and I'm doing it to siphon them of their hard earned money.
Easy boys. Don't fight.. lol

1 Like

Re: City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 by ikorodureporta: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
15 comments grin

(1) (Reply)

Adire Kampala Batik Asoebi Wholesale Deals! / Traditional Marriage At The Cost Of 300.000 Naira ? / Wristbands That Glow In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.