Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included (2340 Views)

So Touching: Woman Gave Birth To A Live Mermaid / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by josh123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lot of strange things are happeneing in our society this days and one of them is the case of a young woman  who left  left her community in shock as many people troop to her house after news broke that she gave birth to a snake-like creature. A woman from Giyani in Limpopo gave birth to a snake-like creature.

It was gathered that the weird incident took place in the Giyani town of South Africa. According to neighbours, the 37-­year-­old woman and her family are still puzzled with the mysterious thing that happened to her.

The woman identified as Avhapfani said she started feeling sick sometime in October last year and would continuously vomit. Her husband, who works in Rustenburg encouraged her to take a pregnancy test of which it came back negative. In April, Avhapfani’s stomach started to swell as if she was in her last pregnancy trimester. She went to doctors for scans who claimed she needed to go several procedures before they would determine what was wrong with her.

However, the woman woke up one day in severe pain as if she was in labour and her family took her to the doctor’s who could not do anything at that time. In distress, they took her to a local sangoma who then told them she had to remove the thing that was inside her. It was during the process that a midwife forced her to give birth and undergo labor. To their surprise, a creature that looks like a snake with two teeth came out of her. Stunned and in shock, her mother quickly stabbed the creature and lit it on fire. The woman is now recovering from the shocking incident.

In a similar case, a Somali woman has supposedly given birth to a snake. The woman, from the Afgooye district of Mogadishu, was – understandably – said to have been quite shocked after giving birth to the legless reptile, because she was expecting two human twins. Luckily, the snake did not attack her as it left the womb; it was reportedly non-violent, like her new human son.

Family Relative Ali Muhammad, who lives in the village outside the capital, told me: “Today I went to visit a new mother who just gave birth to twins. A boy and a snake. I saw the boy first. As soon as I came in the house, the mother said that it was hiding. Whenever the snake sees its father and mother he stays with them and sits near the baby. If anyone else comes in the room it runs away and hides under the bed or cupboards.”

Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by josh123(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
disgusting
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by ValCon888: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
That thing looks like Pac man on steroids
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by Godwinfury(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dark arts at work
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by Oblongata: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stupi.d blogger
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol, they are back again with their mambo jambo Harry Potter NONSENSE....snake ko, snack ni!!!!
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by YankeeJJC(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lala people.
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by Freshfish4: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
If you believe this then your brain must be dancing limpopo

2 Likes

Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by EbukaHades10(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chai!!! Wetin we no go see/hear for this life.

Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 25, 2018
LAIRS and ROGUES
Re: BIZARRE!!! A Woman Gave Birth To A Snake Like Creature.photos Included by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Snake! Pregnant ladies should stop eating any wild animal meat. High chances are of them delievering a look alike of the animal

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Bares Cleavage In New Makeup Photos,wakes Up In An Expensive Hotel / Maleek Berry Acquires Brand New Mercedes Benz Worth 50 Million Naira / Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.