Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! (845 Views)

Mercedes Is Working On Electric G-Class SUV / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It / Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! by pukena(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa for my village people. This afternoon, 24th December, I came back from a brief visit to the office and forgot my phone in the car. I later went outside to retrieve the phone. I use the car remote to always open the car. I collected my phone and locked the car.

Few hours after, I wanted to go drop off a visitor only to discover the car won't open no matter how many times I pressed the unlock button. And it's programmed to be open only with the remote system.

Tomorrow is xmas. See falling hands ooo...please help a brother.
Re: My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! by mejai(m): 5:35am On Dec 25, 2018
What makes u think ur village people get ur tym now? They r busy buying chicken for d season. They have closed shop jare
Re: My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! by nurey(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2018
pukena:
Na wa for my village people. This afternoon, 24th December, I came back from a brief visit to the office and forgot my phone in the car. I later went outside to retrieve the phone. I use the car remote to always open the car. I collected my phone and locked the car.

Few hours after, I wanted to go drop off a visitor only to discover the car won't open no matter how many times I pressed the unlock button. And it's programmed to be open only with the remote system.

Tomorrow is xmas. See falling hands ooo...please help a brother.

There is a difference between central locking and keyless entry, your description sounds like keyless entry.

All regular cars have a slot to insert key incase something like this happens, check the driver and front passenger door handle well, one of them should have a removable plastic cover to reveal a key slot to open the car. What is the car make and model year
Re: My Car Central Locking Stopped Working On Christmas Eve! Help! by sultaan(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2018
battery

(1) (Reply)

The Safest And The Least Safe Car Of 2018 - Euro NCAP / New Toyota Camry 2013 For Sale : 4.7mill. / ML 350 2010 FOR 4.5M NAIRA @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.