Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Business Possibilities With Instagram Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Possibilities With Instagram Account (377 Views)

Your Dream Property Awaits: Unlock A World Of Possibilities With Balad Realty! / Unlock Endless Possibilities with Your Own Google Voice Number! � / Sujimoto Opens A World Of Possibilities With Oikos Italian Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by hamedade2000(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
I'm actually asking for a friend. She has an Instagram account with 11k+ (organic) follower and she needs possible business ideas that she can run using her Instagram account. Thanks for the suggestions
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by StarUp: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Connect us together asap. I can smell money in the air.
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by fxid10(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2018
I think she should try mini importation business. It yields faster especially if she knows what people in Nigeria will love to buy.
If she knows how to get stuffs that are weightless, she will pay less on shipping.
She can buy using naira, she will pay for shipping after her goods arrives Nigeria.
To get more encouraging info visit @importgist on instagram
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by hamedade2000(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
fxid10:
I think she should try mini importation business. It yields faster especially if she knows what people in Nigeria will love to buy.
If she knows how to get stuffs that are weightless, she will pay less on shipping.
She can buy using naira, she will pay for shipping after her goods arrives Nigeria.
To get more encouraging info visit @importgist on instagram
Thanks
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by hamedade2000(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
StarUp:
Connect us together asap. I can smell money in the air.
How can I get in touch with you?
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by originals1(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
First of all, is it a foreign or nigerian page?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Business Possibilities With Instagram Account by hamedade2000(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerian page
originals1:
First of all, is it a foreign or nigerian page?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Quick 200k Loan / Get Hands On Any Ebooks Of Your Choice In Idplr For 1k / Surty Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.