Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test (7727 Views)

Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 VS Tecno C12 Air / Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Vs Y9 2019 Speed Test. Snapdragon 450 Vs Kirin 710 (photos) / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Vs Nova 3i - Both Use 4 AI Cameras: Comparison Review (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by henry007(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
This one is a blind comparison so you'd have to check out my full video for the results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4hrZnV2sU&t=4s

Attached some screenshots from the video. Which do you prefer. A, B or C?

*cheers*

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by nonichuks: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2018
henry007:
This one is a blind comparison so you'd have to check out my full video for the results.

*cheers*

cc Lalasticlala

Photo A
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Vicboi1(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2018
henry007:

*cheers*

cc Lalasticlala

The tecno camon 11pro (picture A) did a good job
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by OVA200(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Lie aside 11 pro did a good job.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
they all have good camera but I'll give it to the camon 11 pro.
But personally I'll take the other Two, huawei and xiaomi over the tecno because of their processors
@henry007 is there no way to turn off the beauty mode on the huawei y9?
Next should be a speed test between them.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by henry007(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mykcool:
But personally I'll take the other Two, huawei and xiaomi over the tecno because of their processors

There is. Beauty mode was off

You can also turn off AI on Y9 and Redmi but not on Camon 11 Pro

You can also check out my unboxing videos for photos shot with and without AI.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Lavoca: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
If you intend buying any of these phones, I will implore you to watch the YouTube video or Google about them and not take posts on this thread seriously

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mykcool:

shockedshocked u want a to see a speed test to verify which is faster, no need for that, the huawei y9 would beat camon 11pro flawlessly, btw a have seen a speed test and the camon was lagging way behind the Y9!!

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by seunfly: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
See tecno agents every where shouting camon 11 pro up and down.
The worst phone among is the one some paid agent is shouting, you see why Nigeria is lagging?

Just pay some people money and they will sell their fellow Nigerians.

21 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

shockedshocked u want a to see a speed test to verify which is faster, no need for that, the huawei y9 would beat camon 11pro flawlessly, btw a have seen a speed test and the camon was lagging way behind the Y9!!
I already have an idea of the outcome, I just want some people to see that a phone is not meant to take pictures alone but to perform tasks. But for people concerned about camera alone they know which to get.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by donbenie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunfly:
The worst phone among is the one some paid agent is shouting, you see why Nigeria is lagging?

Seriously,the way these people jump on every thread is positively annoying..
I wouldn't use a Tecno out of annoyance at their underhand tactics,na only them Waka come? angry

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by OVA200(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
See a self deceiving Wiseman seunfly that is claiming we that comments above are tecno marketers but he failed to see the sentiment in his own comment.
We are not talking about the overall phone performance but on the pictures snapped with all the phones and 11 pro does a better job but in term of performance 11 pro is behind both phones undisputedly but with the these pictures its a winner.

If you want to see the sentiment in your post, name the phone that perform best in those pictures up there?

Not everybody here that talk about tecno is a marketer, okay.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by lanre316: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Up till now, i still don't know why Nigerians use camera to judge phone quality. Are they ignorant of other important factors to consider that make a good quality phone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by MrBONE2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
lanre316:
Up till now, i still don't know why Nigerians use camera to judge phone quality. Are they ignorant of other important factors to consider that make a good quality phone

grin
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by OVA200(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
lanre316:
Bro it's not only in Nigeria, go and watch those foreign reviewers on YouTube they take camera serious, but you can't condemn them what we look for in phone is different, some it's battery, some it's processor, some it's display while some it's camera and their are even some that consider none but brand popularity.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunfly:

Comparing the pictures provided, I believe the tecno came out tops, but that is not to say it is better than the other two phones mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by nonichuks: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mykcool:
Comparing the pictures provided, I believe the tecno came out tops, but that is not to say it is better than the other two phones mentioned.

The truth is that the average person would not notice the processing power of Kirin 710 over the Helio P22 coz all they know is that their phone is not lagging. Neither of them lag and they both have big batteries so camera na the koko

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
nonichuks:

The truth is that the average person would not notice the processing power of Kirin 710 over the Helio P22 coz all they know is that their phone is not lagging. Neither of them lag and they both have big batteries so camera na the koko
maybe for you but not me, I hate using a phone that slows down opening apps.
I just checked my gallery to be sure when last I snapped pics and it's been over 2 months. The only person that uses my phone to snap regularly is bae and that ended on Friday because she got a new phone.
As long as a phone can take decent pics I'm OK but processor power must be exceedingly great . That Kirin 710 is very decent and the p22 is no way near it abeg let's be sincere

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by ityP(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2018
OK... Truth be told, tecno are good marketers... They understand the Nigerian market very well... I hate tecno and infinix phones, by the way... But truth be told, most Nigerians care only about camera, battery and ram... Just make a phone and say there is 30mp quad camera setup (even though a 12 mp phone would take better photos), 4000mah of battery and 10 gb of RAM (a 3gb device may even be faster than this sef), and most Nigerians go dey rush am... Very few know much about processors and GPU for gaming... I feel this is the main reason why Buhari would win the 2019 election... Cos him too na better marketer...

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Realboygenius(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
I love the Tecno back camera
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Realboygenius(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Mykcool:

Depending on what you want in a device, If it's camera I'm definitely going for Tecno.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Realboygenius(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Vicboi1:

The tecno camon 11pro (picture A) did a good job

A very good one
The camera is crispy clear.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by nonichuks: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Mykcool:
maybe for you but not me, I hate using a phone that slows down opening apps.
I just checked my gallery to be sure when last I snapped pics and it's been over 2 months. The only person that uses my phone to snap regularly is bae and that ended on Friday because she got a new phone.
As long as a phone can take decent pics I'm OK but processor power must be exceedingly great . That Kirin 710 is very decent and the p22 is no way near it abeg let's be sincere

None of them slow down, that's why I said people won't notice.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
ityP:
OK... Truth be told, tecno are good marketers... They understand the Nigerian market very well... I hate tecno and infinix phones, by the way... But truth be told, most Nigerians care only about camera, battery and ram... Just make a phone and say there is 30mp quad camera setup (even though a 12 mp phone would take better photos), 4000mah of battery and 10 gb of RAM (a 3gb device may even be faster than this sef), and most Nigerians go dey rush am... Very few know much about processors and GPU for gaming... I feel this is the main reason why Buhari would win the 2019 election... Cos him too na better marketer...
cheesy cheesy grin Buhari a marketer. U people won't kee some1. You've really said it all, I prefer good processor and GPU to camera.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
uncle henry007 please zoom in into those pictures lets see details..

that A is oversaturated nd overexposed nd poor dynamic range..i dont know d phone it is sef

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
uncle henry007 please zoom in into those pictures lets see details..

that A is oversaturated nd overexposed nd poor dynamic range..i dont know d phone it is sef
A-tecno B-huawei C-xiaomi
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mykcool:
A-tecno B-huawei C-xiaomi
ohh thank you
..lemme run before nonichuks comma beat me
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Goldyyy: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
I love the camera of the tecno camon 11 pro
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by donbenie(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2018
Goldyyy:
I love the camera of the tecno camon 11 pro
You're a TECNO MARKETER,why won't you love the Tecno Camon 11 Pro.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by Mykcool(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

ohh thank you

..leme run before nonichuks comma beat me
you want to leave the fight for only seunfly cheesy
These marketers sha
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test by seunfly: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Mykcool:
you want to leave the fight for only seunfly cheesy
These marketers sha
My self has abandoned them, I v watched many reviews on YouTube and that sh****t tecno camon 11 pro did not get anywhere close to those phones including the camera. In fact the IA of tecno camon 11 pro can't even recognized green grass. So I wonder how tecno camon 11 pro can beats any of this phones here, the speed test is even worse than any other aspect. I have other things to do, tecno is paying all this guys to do the stuff they are doing. It is left to Nigerians to use their own head and find out about what they wants to buy, they should not rely on what anybody tells them.

This 2 videos below says a lot, their are many more videos on YouTube that has review this things and tecno camon 11 pro could not match at all. It got to a stage Huawei Y9 has performed 2 task and tecno camon 11 pro is still struggling to perform just 1 task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZlYmeJmeOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-gCrQuLGw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 3g Problem / My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! / Airtel Recharge Error !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.