Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas (26761 Views)

Blood Is Thicker: Meet Actress Oge Okoye’s Son Who Looks Exactly Like Her / Peter Okoye's Son Shows Off His Skills As He Plays For Barcelona Team / Psquare Peter Okoye's Son Disgrace Davido As He Destroyed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Segunade10: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Peter Psquare Kids Surprise Him On Christmas With Zanku Legwork Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgraFod1-_Q

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
smiley
I've always loved Mr P.
Dude is marketable.

On an angrier note angry
The home folks (Pa and Ma) have been insisting that when my rent expires, I should come back home and stay in the family compound (which is big though) and even build my house as start my family there. But I like staying alone and far away from the family. I'm Happy being my own man. Today being xmas, I gifted him, mum and younger brother different brown envelopes This even made them persuade me the more.

Please fellow mature Nairalanders, advise oooooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad sad sad

Who is Peter Okoye. Animal, place or things?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
When you know that the Christmas chicken is almost done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by nanauju(f): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Son dances so effortlessly

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by eedriyz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by GentleMoney: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh my look at the joy in Peters' eyes watching his boy dancing.. I really can't wait to be that happy in life. God help me.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by tex73: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Really Nice.....
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Pavore9: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
When you know that the Christmas chicken is almost done.
You remind me of my childhood experience, that kind happiness dey shack! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Cholls(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
my brother's and sister's where are we meeting for Christmas na
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Smooth278(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Adorable .... lovely moves
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by oshe11: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Segunade10:
Peter Psquare Kids Surprise Him On Christmas With Zanku Legwork Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgraFod1-_Q
My Love for Mr P is bliss

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by AllenSpencer: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
No doubt!

Peter is damn enjoying his life

And thats all that matters!

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by ijaw1stson: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
MasterRahl:
smiley
I've always loved Mr P.
Dude is marketable.

On an angrier note angry
The home folks (Pa and Ma) have been insisting that when my rent expires, I should come back home and stay in the family compound (which is big though) and even build my house as start my family there. But I like staying alone and far away from the family. I'm Happy being my own man. Today being xmas, I gifted him, mum and younger brother different brown envelopes This even made them persuade me the more.

please don't o. Your family might be nice, but think ahead,for the sake of your wife. You can extend helping hands from far away, as much as you can. Go build your own home, where your wife will have her privacy and freedom to run your family to your taste without external influence. Thank me later. Merry Xmas. Btw where is my own brown envelope?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Emmy3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Zanku
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
ijaw1stson:
please don't o. Your family might be nice, but think ahead,for the sake of your wife. You can extend helping hands from far away, as much as you can. Go build your own home, where your wife will have her privacy and freedom to run your family to your taste without external influence. Thank me later. Merry Xmas. Btw where is my own brown envelope?
Lol. Thanks bro. I appreciate your advice. The brown envelope is on the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by ijaw1stson: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
MasterRahl:
Lol. Thanks bro. I appreciate your advice. The brown envelope is on the way grin
you're welcome
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by vivypretty(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
MasterRahl:
smiley
I've always loved Mr P.
Dude is marketable.

On an angrier note angry

Your life, your choice. Do what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by seniormallam(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
MasterRahl:
smiley
I've always loved Mr P.
Dude is marketable.

On an angrier note angry

therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh, mark d word LEAVE

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
seniormallam:

therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh, mark d word LEAVE
Absolutely! Thank you Sir.
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by dopeJemi: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
That is not Mr P, that is Donflex and Peter's son, una go just foolishly post news wey no correct and it is even written boldly in the caption by Peter who the people are in the video
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Delivar(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
nanauju:
I think he dances better than Peter sef.
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Peter is more marketable than Paul, however, both will never be at the level they ought to be if they don't come together as PSquare. PSquare used to be a big brand with numerous endorsements, deals. They used to have the highest views from YouTube, their songs used to be at least 3 on Nigeria's top ten music chat but now, they are nothing but a shadow of themselves. They are only on social media and releasing music just to prove a point. They used to be Nigeria's biggest music EXPORT but now, even Rekado banks will get a show ahead of them. How the mighty fallen.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
vivypretty:

Your life, your choice. Do what makes you happy.
Absolutely
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by izombie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
maryjames9:
Peter is more marketable than Paul, however, both will never be at the level they ought to be if they don't come together as PSquare. PSquare used to be a big brand with numerous endorsements, deals. They used to have the highest views from YouTube, their songs used to be at least 3 on Nigeria's top ten music chat but now, they are nothing but a shadow of themselves. They are only on social media and releasing music just to prove a point. They used to be Nigeria's biggest music EXPORT but now, even Rekado banks will get a show ahead of them. How the mighty fallen.
you people should move on from this psquare thing.peter and paul have moved on, obviously. They are carving a new way in their lives as individuals.
@topic, peter's son dances very well and it seems like he's already on his way to great things
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Zieina(f): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
nanauju:

Yoruba people call it Omo Ale if he doesn't look or do like his father
Re: Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
MasterRahl:
smiley
I've always loved Mr P.
Dude is marketable.

On an angrier note angry

Don't mind them. Start Sending me money and let me build a house for you. We will not let them know you are building the house until it is completed and fully furnished. Nothing like being independent.

I won't take a kobo for the service. My nickname when I was a teenager was "Sincere Builder"

Building is in my blood

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures / Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / BBNaija's Nina Steps Out With Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.