Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Made This Christmas Colorful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Made This Christmas Colorful (311 Views)

Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Deserves Our Thank You Votes Come 2019 / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Goes To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Made This Christmas Colorful by grassrootsig: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2018
DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH MADE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON COLORFUL AND WORTHY TO BE CELEBRATED.

In as much as I'm celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, I'm also celebrating our TALK-NA-DO CAPACITY, DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH for the following reasons and others.

I'm happy and celebrating this season because Mr Nonso onyeguilium of Nnewichi in Nnewi North LGA, is no more in a wheelchair, but is now on his feet and walking with his two legs, because of Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah's good and benevolence heart.

I'm happy and celebrating this season because Nnewi Youth forum was able to organize and held their 10th year anniversary successfully, because the bill was footed 95%ly by Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I'm also happy and celebrating because Nnewi Youth forum has became proud owners of a new brand hummer bus worth seventeen million naira, donated to them on their anniversary day by Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I'm happy and celebrating this season because all the forgotten 119 wards secretaries of APGA in Anambra South are now proud owners of a new brand motorcycle each, given to them by Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I'm happy and celebrating this season because all the forgotten Local Governments Women leaders, Youth leaders and Secretaries of APGA of the seven LGA in Anambra South are now proud car owners courtesy of Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I'm happy and celebrating this season because some of the communities in Anambra South, who were financially constrained from organizing their December Football competition, are now playing the competition because Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah came to their rescue by providing them with the footballs, football kits and other logistics.

I'M HAPPY!

I'M CELEBRATING TALK-NA-DO CAPACITY!

I'M CELEBRATING HIS HEART OF GOLD!

AND I WILL CELEBRATE AGAIN IN FEBRUARY 16TH, 2019!

I'M CELEBRATING BECAUSE OF ISAIAH 3:10.

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Don't Know About Infrastructures In Ondo State / Please What's The Pros And Cons Of Using Solar Power As An Alternative / Nnamdi Ugwuanyi: This Father And Brother Rolled Into One, Not Dead But Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.