Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Save Whatsapp Status On Android For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Whatsapp Status On Android For Free (263 Views)

How To Save Whatsapp Status Without Using Any Status Saver App / HOT: How To Easily Save Whatsapp Statuses of your friends (2018) / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Whatsapp Status On Android For Free by Ariscopi: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2018
It sucks at times when you post a status and someone said you should send.I know that some people might not have known about this app, that’s why when i post a video or picture that some my contacts like,they will be like, Hey send the video !!.

What i normally do is, send them the video after which i will send them a link to download the app i use in saving people’s status.

Check the link below to see the complete post and how to save your whatsapp status whether picture or Video.

How to save whatappp Status

Click here to see how to save whatsapp status picture and videos for Free

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers / Oneplus 7 Leaked Renders Hint Pop-up Selfie Camera & Triple Rear Cameras / Samsung Note 4 Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.