Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas...ahh, I Still See The Wicked Do Same!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do You Celebrate Christmas...ahh, I Still See The Wicked Do Same!!! (324 Views)

Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? / Do You Celebrate Halloween ? You Need To See This / Youths In Port-harcourt Holds One Rivers Festival To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas...ahh, I Still See The Wicked Do Same!!! by GLYMAN: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
I was reflecting on how lofty Christmas celebration used to be some years ago.

Today, all over the media, the same people that brought and sustained pains and hardship on many innocent citizens are ironically dishing out 'goodwill' messages left, right and center.

It is a 21st Century wonder to find native doctors, ritualists, armed robbers, pen robbers, rapists, fornicators, adulterers, gossips, dupes, liars, cheats, false prophets, fake pastors, some terrible politicians, some terrible employers and businessmen and so on, celebrate Christmas. What a joke!!! No conscience at all!!!

Here is the BIG question Brother/Sister...WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS...THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST?

Please ignore the usual subject of argument...the date viz second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, etc of birth of Jesus...Rather, focus only on the BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST because that is the most significant!

SHALOM...

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Warns Nigerian Youths To Shun Money Rituals / Happy New Year 2019! / Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.