Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Check Out 4 Times Nigerian Teenagers Dragged Nigeria In The Mud By Sharing Intim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out 4 Times Nigerian Teenagers Dragged Nigeria In The Mud By Sharing Intim (1739 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 4 Times Nigerian Teenagers Dragged Nigeria In The Mud By Sharing Intim by ameheo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Today, I want to share with you, Four different Young teenagers have overstepped the boundaries and shared too intimate photos on Facebook. Who do you think should be blamed? I certainly would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

TEDDY SKITT

Taking 3rd Position for Nigeria teenagers who have disgraced themselves on Social media is Teddy Skitt. Teddy Skitt is a young 14 Yrs Old Nigerian Girl, who decided to shares ‘after Sεⅹ Vⅰdeo’ of she and her Man on Facebook, where she proudly disclosed that her man “Made Her Night. Now, looking at their picture clearly, you have to ask yourself who is fooling who here?

Going through Facebook, I came across a rather sad but viral post, where a Facebook user who goes by the name Teddy Skitt shared this short video earlier today. According to her bio, she lives in Port Harcourt but hails from Imo State. The young girl captioned the video: “Good morning. Boo made my night. I love u baby” Like I asked before, whose child is this?

TANIAH NKRUMAH
Taniah Nkrumah is a really Beautiful girl, who has grabbed the attention of several Facebook users with her wonderful pictures and postures. However, what got the Nigeria Facebook community buzzing, was when Beautiful Taniah decided to welcome her Boyfriend home.
http://www.kingsgaurd.tk/2018/12/check-out-4-times-nigerian-teenagers.html?m=0

Re: Check Out 4 Times Nigerian Teenagers Dragged Nigeria In The Mud By Sharing Intim by ayourbamie: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
How's Nkrumah a nigerian name?

1 Like

Re: Check Out 4 Times Nigerian Teenagers Dragged Nigeria In The Mud By Sharing Intim by 3LACK: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Firstly the people in the second pic don't look like teenagers abeg;
and secondly they ain't even Nigerians obviously cos of the accra Ghana location there.

Lastly, na your lie lie blogging dey drag Nigeria's name in the mud

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Show Off Awards, Received Best Dj Of The Year For 3Years Consistently / Singer Teni Looks Stunning In Throwback Bikini Photos / Burnaboy says 'JayZ No Do Pass Like This' at Starboyfest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.