Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! (1818 Views)

Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
Jarus,

I am using this medium to ask you, politely, to cease from littering my mail box with your little private messages and threats! A quick reminder: YOU DID NOT GET MADE MODERATOR BECAUSE OF ME, SO PLEASE HOP OFF MY BUS. . . .! It is clear that you've got issues with me. As soon as you got made moderator, and the usual ball lickers started sending you cyber congratulatory messages, you sent small grenades my way which I picked up and swiftly tossed back your way; I know, I know, noone likes the feel of shrapnel to the face. Lesson for the future; when you throw "it" remember to dodge real real quick 'cause your intended target might just be fast enough to send your package back to you!

Others might not have picked up on the subliminal messages you were sending me, I did. . . . and I know you knew I did! You asked everyone to list their complaints, I listed mine 4 times: EACH TIME MY COMPLAINTS WERE DELETED! Did I complain? NO! What did I do? In the usual BKBABE "Shrug it off" way I made light of the whole situation, but I had my eye on you: BECAUSE I KNEW YOU HAD YOURS ON ME!

Dude, this is not Animal Farm, and I doubt you are in anyway Napoleon, so guess what: You cant Snowball me, homie! This is a forum where people come to share their thoughts! People discuss, talk love, politics, jokes. . . .all kinds of jargons. I believe this is democracy at its finest! Dude, the constitution of Naira Land even protects the right of a forum member to be tribal and racist; dont blame me if I'm exercising those rights[b][/b].

99% of participants in the Political section engage in Racial and Tribal diatribe day in day out; why is mine different? Oh, cus I'm not Nigerian? So, how about the times I'm called a bas.t*ard, cotton picker, gang member, welfare recipient. . . . Your Excellency, in those times, please tell me in your infinite wisdom, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!?

If a few overly sensitive morons on here cannot see the humor in my words, then too bad for them! Ok, I hate Ibos, now what? My mother keeps getting called all kinds of names by Ibos on here, have you taken the time to castigate them? Have you sent private messages to those that go as far as making s*ex.ually explicit remarks about my sisters, father, and even my baby daughter?!?! Have you? No? Then a big shame on you! If I was to complain every time someone said something, would you have loved that better? Would it have made you really feel like "His Excellency" if I had cried to you everytime Eziachi, Justcash, MENTALgong ect said something denigrating about my family? Would you really have felt more "important" if I hit the "report" button every ten seconds seeking that you reprimand my assailants? What if I made complaints about being called gay, would you have somehow done some of your Moderator magic to make me a happier person?

If people cant eat it then they shouldnt dish it! Just because a few Romans give the thumbs down and scream for blood, Ceasar Jarus, does not mean you should throw me in the middle of the ring and unleash the Lions. I crack wise, yes, big deal! Did I start off like this? No! But, when you take a contrary view to that of a few sensitive ho's who pass off as men and they attack you because of that (your opposing view) what should I do? Agree with them all the time so as not to "offend" their feelings? Puhleeaze! If they can get this upset at cyber strangers can you imagine what they'll do in real life?! They make whole threads, and start whole topics on me alone, do I complain?

Folks like EzeUche (Ileke Idi's man purse), Udezue, FL Gators, Chiogo and co, whom I go against all the time (I believe by now) recognize the humor in my postings. If you dont, too bad for you! Like I said, "Yes, I hate Ibos"! Yes, I really believe Ibos will eat me If I was to ever be in the same room, alone, with more than 3 of them at a time. . . . . . .

Since, you've proven to me that youre not blind or far sighted, theres a few links I provided you below, look for my postings and tell me if they (in anyway) show any real hatred for the group whom you think your being appointed moderator has made it mandatory that you protect their  "feelings" at all costs. Clearly, youre a bad and terrible Judge (and most likely biased)! If you werent, you'd look through the posts of the complainer and the complainant before riddling my PRIVATE mailbox with messages as if they were bullets from a Uzi!

Finally, I repeat again, CEASE THE PRIVATE THREATS! I will continue to state my feelings on here depending on my mood. If I'm attacked I will return fire. If I feel like, I will attack preemptively. Anyone that doesnt like it should unplug their computer and throw it outta the window. . . . hopefully, it doesnt hit a passerby, cause then that would be double trouble, lawsuits and all! Or better yet, if anyone hates seeing BKBABE they shouldnt go waste money at the cyber cafe. . . save you money for better things, say, a new shoe!

Thanks for your co-operation in this matter.

Sincerely,

BKBABE97Y  a.k.a Brooklyn's finest, a.k.a he who makes Biafrans crap they pants

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-56575.32.html#msg6521691

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384325.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=490553.msg6520789#msg6520789
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
first off calm down.

Secondly you were warned, just like every other member gets warned when they go against the rules of the forum.

You and countless of others have been banned  a lot these past weeks, for deliberately by-passing the word filter, on one's stopping anyone from posting on the forum.

You can post and argue all you want, as long as those arguments do not get to insults, or break any rule of the forum.

There is a board for tribalists and friends of tribalists, leave the politics board for political discussions and the likes, stop derailing every thread on here.

The other day , we had to clean 10 pages off a thread because you and others turned it into a  a cuss fest.

Just obey the rules of the forum and you would be fine. One of them includes respect the mod, do not break that, its the easiest way to get banned.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

first off calm down.

Secondly you were warned, just like every other member gets warned when they go against the rules of the forum.

You and countless of others have been banned  a lot these past weeks, for deliberately by-passing the word filter, on one's stopping anyone from posting on the forum.

You can post and argue all you want, as long as those arguments do not get to insults, or break any rule of the forum.

There is a board for tribalists and friends of tribalists, leave the politics board for political discussions and the likes, stop derailing every thread on here.

The other day , we had to clean 10 pages off a thread because you and others turned it into a  a cuss fest.

Just obey the rules of the forum and you would be fine. One of them includes respect the mod, do not break that, its the easiest way to get banned.

Wuteva! Just tell him to hop off my back!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
He will if you learn how to obey the rules. simple.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

He will if you learn how to obey the rules. simple.

I obey the rules as much as the next man! A few sensitive she-men, as always, want to have their way. . . not with me, hell nah! If they cant stand the heat they need to get outta the kitchen instead of hitting you then also running to the cops for protection. . . . e.g look at the other thread we got going now with RicheyBlack. . . . . . tell me with a straight face his antics aint disgusting!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.32.html (page 2)
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
link? to the thread
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
thats it on the bottom of the last post!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
ok you've added the link, will check it now.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by violent(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
i love this dude---he's got a nice touch of humor, sarcasm and wits---and nope, I aint gay, plus i hate i-bos too!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by AndreUweh(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
It is a no joke nor fun when someone continues to insult an ethnic group. That is not allowed, should not be allowed and never will be allowed. The sanity nairaland craves will be maintained when such posts are not published or such posters are banned till the day Christ will come again.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by seanet02: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
LEAVE BK/BABE ALONE PLEASE SHE IS RIGHT
I SUPPORT HER 100% STOP DISCRIMATING AGAINST HER SIMPLE
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ban him again until he learns to stop his tribal diatribe!  cool
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2010
Andre Uweh:

It is a no joke nor fun when someone continues to insult an ethnic group. That is not allowed, should not be allowed and never will be allowed. The sanity nairaland craves will be maintained when such posts are not published or such posters are banned till the day Christ will come again.

MaziUche0:

Ban him again until he learns to stop his tribal diatribe!  cool
both of you are as culpable as he is.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

Come on now, we are just defending our people.

Anyway I do have a question for you. My EzeUche22 was banned for no reason. It said I was trying to sell something, but I was simply talking about using protein shakes to get stronger. Can you unban me for that mistake?
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by Beaf: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

first off calm down.

You and countless of others have been banned  a lot these past weeks, for deliberately by-passing the word filter, on one's stopping anyone from posting on the forum.

The other day , we had to clean 10 pages off a thread because you and others turned it into a  a cuss fest.

We might actually need an insanity board as well, because the racism and tribalism board is too weak for some. grin
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
Beaf:

We might actually need an insanity board as well, because the racism and tribalism board is too weak for some. grin
ROTFLMAO!! shocked grin grin

MaziUche0:

Anyway I do have a question for you. My EzeUche22 was banned for no reason. It said I was trying to sell something, but I was simply talking about using protein shakes to get stronger. Can you unban me for that mistake?
Muki, can you plz ban this ID? And restore the EzeUche ID? This ID reminds me of the Nazis
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Muki, can you plz ban this ID? And restore the EzeUche ID? This ID reminds me of the Nazis

angry

Mazi has a special meaning in Alaigbo!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

defend your people without resorting to breaking the rules simple.

Ileke-IdI:

no dear grin
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

defend your people without resorting to breaking the rules simple.

Yessa massa! And why not unban EzeUche22. I was not spamming! angry

I got banned because I was discussing lifting weights with 9jaganga!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Yessa massa! And why not unban EzeUche22. I was not spamming! angry

I got banned because I was discussing lifting weights with 9jaganga!

not true
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by sjeezy8: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
hmmm na wa for me I even thought the clown mazi guy was different than the clown ode ezeuche- they both talk like idio.ts tho so im not that surprised .

funny thread tho
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

not true

Sorry EzeUche22, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Posting a message that seems like spam.
If this is a mistake, we're so sorry about this.

Very true!  angry
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Very true!  angry

Did you post a link or a thread before you got banned?

MaziUche0:

angry

Mazi has a special meaning in Alaigbo!
Whateva, nazi. What does it mean?
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Very true!  angry
ha well the ban bot, banned you then.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Did you post a link or a thread before you got banned?
Whateva, nazi. What does it mean?

No, I did not post a link or a thread. I was discussing protein shakes!  angry

Mazi means sir, master or Lord etc. Just a title.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

No, I did not post a link or a thread. I was discussing protein shakes!  angry

Mazi means sir, master or Lord etc. Just a title.
grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious!!!
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

ha well the ban bot, banned you then.

Well super moderator unban me then, because the ban bot is targeting me unfairly. You all must have said, target EzeUche22! angry
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Well super moderator unban me then, because the ban bot is targeting me unfairly. You all must have said, target EzeUche22! angry
if Maziuche behaves well in the next 24 hours, most prolly Ezeuceh22 will be unbanned.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

if Maziuche behaves well in the next 24 hours, most prolly Ezeuceh22 will be unbanned.

Na wa o! I do not like this power difference. angry

Like I am some child. I shall behave massa.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by mukina2: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Na wa o! I do not like this power difference. angry

Like I am some child. I shall behave massa.
You started the tribal problem in the other thread, two pages of my tribe is bigger/better than yours.
Re: To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! by MaziUche0(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

You started the tribal problem in the other thread, two pages of my tribe is bigger/better than yours.

The devil is a liar!  angry

Prove your slanderous statement.

(1) (2)

3.4 And 2.4m Vsat Dish For Sale. / HILARIOUS PHOTO:jamaican Parliament / Ever Wonder How Some Things Got To Where They Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.