Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) (4694 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Which Of This Food Combinations Will You Queue For? / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by arabaribiti(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is benin ikpoba hill matice eatries
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
mmmm +260972355904 my whatsapp
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by agohmamuda(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mat.Ice at DVD Fueling station has always been know for long queue, especially every Sunday after church.
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by dalon: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mat ice has the best ice cream � in Nigeria...

I travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Benin just because of their ice cream nothing more...

3 Likes

Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by jowhyte(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
dalon:

I travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Benin just because of their ice cream nothing more...

Unarguable fact

1 Like

Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by chloride6: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
jowhyte:

Unarguable fact

Better than cold stone?

1 Like

Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by metroid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Better than any ice cream in Nigeria?
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by chloride6: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
All those joints for beside Guinness we boys dey drink that year...
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by verifiablefacts: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
dalon:

lie for Africa

6 Likes

Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by nnachukz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
dalon:

Make una dey pity Satan dey lie. Which kind lie be this na.

4 Likes

Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by Ayobami7(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by crestedaguiyi: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2018
dalon:

Probably a uniben graduate who can not move on from his past.
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by agohmamuda(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2018
dalon:

You haven't been to Creme Town, if u have, u wouldn't visit Mat.ice again.
Re: See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) by philsbaba: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2019
dalon:

thunder fire you and your multiple accounts. Lie Mohammed

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Eating Pawpaw Fruit / See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) / How To Make Meat Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.