Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Galaxy Note Question - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Galaxy Note Question (518 Views)

Super Neat Galaxy Note 5 / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge- 55k / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32gb Gold(130k) Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note Question by nnasino(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hi guys, Please i'd like to get some clarifications.
So I want to buy a samsung galaxy note. I'm looking at either note 4 or note 5. My question though is, for the note 5 i can see brand new for 80,000 and I can also see used for 80,000. Is there like a fake version and original version. Also, for people who have the device, which would your recommend. Thanks for your help
Re: Galaxy Note Question by Lamijay(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hey... I can't help you with prices especially this one you are asking for a new note 5.
But based on specifications and the fact that I've seen both phones work, I'd suggest the note 5 if you are not someone that likes porting ROM and if you can appreciate a premium front and back glass design.
The note 4 is a great device, but it has bezels that make its 5.7" screen phone feel more bulky than the note 5.
It's OS is quite outdated now and surely both won't be receiving any updates again, but the latest update on the note 5 is better than what you get on the 4
The pen is just more beautiful on the 5
Cameras on the 5 take better pictures than the 4
Fingerprint reader on the 5 is more convenient than on the 4

The battery on the 4 has a better endurance than the 5 and it's user removable
The 4 has a memory card slot, the 5 doesn't

You can get fakes of both phones, take someone experienced and look for a reputable seller, someone that has a name to protect.

Prices for neatly foreign used should (because I'm not sure) be around 45-60 for the 4 and 65-80 for the 5 (depending on storage capacity). Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy Note Question by Lamijay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh, and I do help people to make decisions on phones to purchase and can suggest something better on your request. Contact on signature.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note Question by johnnyn1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lamijay:
Oh, and I do help people to make decisions on phones to purchase and can suggest something better on your request. Contact on signature.
You forgot to mention that note 5 comes with 32gb rom.
Re: Galaxy Note Question by nnasino(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
thanks a lot, I appreciate
Lamijay:
Hey... I can't help you with prices especially this one you are asking for a new note 5.
But based on specifications and the fact that I've seen both phones work, I'd suggest the note 5 if you are not someone that likes porting ROM and if you can appreciate a premium front and back glass design.
The note 4 is a great device, but it has bezels that make its 5.7" screen phone feel more bulky than the note 5.
It's OS is quite outdated now and surely both won't be receiving any updates again, but the latest update on the note 5 is better than what you get on the 4
The pen is just more beautiful on the 5
Cameras on the 5 take better pictures than the 4
Fingerprint reader on the 5 is more convenient than on the 4

The battery on the 4 has a better endurance than the 5 and it's user removable
The 4 has a memory card slot, the 5 doesn't

You can get fakes of both phones, take someone experienced and look for a reputable seller, someone that has a name to protect.

Prices for neatly foreign used should (because I'm not sure) be around 45-60 for the 4 and 65-80 for the 5 (depending on storage capacity). Goodluck
Re: Galaxy Note Question by Lamijay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
johnnyn1:

You forgot to mention that note 5 comes with 32gb rom.
Both comes with 32gb ROM... The note 5 has a 64gb variant that's why I stated prices will vary. The 64gb variant is more expensive than the 32gb
Thanks, the note 4 uses 3gb ram .. the note 5 uses 4gb ram
Re: Galaxy Note Question by Lamijay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
nnasino:
thanks a lot, I appreciate
You're welcome...glad to help

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 + 256GB 4GB Ram @give Away / SOLD - Hcked Playstation 3 Console With 5 Games And 2 Controllers. Price Slashed / Lg Oled55b7v 55 Inch Premium 4k Ultra Hd Hdr Smart Oled Tv Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.