Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Best 100 Never Give Up Quotes | The Best Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best 100 Never Give Up Quotes | The Best Only (432 Views)

Goodnews !!! Best Only Online Lesson / Education Quotes-The Importance Of Education. / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 100 Never Give Up Quotes | The Best Only by UsefulTunde(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Goals are easier to set than achieving! Achieving a set goal require motivations that keep you going and Never Give Up!

UsefulTunde compile Best 100 Never Give Up Quotes That Keep You Going!

2019 is another year every year is always another opportunity if you have uncompleted task everywhere it is high time you started completing them one after the other!

Stay motivated with UsefulTunde!

These are my best 100 never give up quotes compilation
The moment you feel giving up is the moment you have been waiting for, Just Little More Effort To Success- Abdulahi Yusuf (UsefulTunde)

“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”– Albert Einstein

“You never fall until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
“I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” —Abraham Lincoln
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ―Nelson Mandela
“Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
“Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ―Conrad Hilton
“Survival can be summed up in three words―never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” ―Bear Grylls
“If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” ―Jesse Jackson
“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ―Vince Lombardi
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ―Confucius
“Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise

Best 100 Never Give Up Quotes | The Best Only

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Writing Tips Please. How To Write An Essay At The High Score? / President Buhari Meets With NANS Over ASUU Strike / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.