Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. (535 Views)

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School / Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by dukechilezie(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Apart from your name, what was the first word you learnt to spell as a little boy or girl in Nursery or Primary school? Mine was the word "Ruler"
Lala
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by Redoil: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Rice
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by MJBOLT: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Interstellar grin
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by Dxina(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Boy
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by courna(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
Interstellar grin

liar
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Photosynthesis. Can u beat that?
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by goddyono(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2018
The first word i learnt to spell was MAN
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by earthsync(f): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
I no even remember
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by davbravo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
dukechilezie:
Apart from your name, what was the first word you learnt to spell as a little boy or girl in Nursery or Primary school? Mine was the word "Ruler"
Lala
how do you expect us to remember undecided
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by josh123(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
toto
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by dukechilezie(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
davbravo:
how do you expect us to remember undecided
It all depends on the circumstances that forced you to learn how to read. I was in primary 4 then when my teacher (Mrs Urom) of blessed memory was using the metre rule to point to the words on the board as she was teaching the class. I was not paying attention in the class and she noticed it and called me out pointing to the word ''ruler". She asked me to spell and pronounce the word, I couldn't not spell nor pronounce it. She used a ruler to flock my fingers that was how I learnt how to spell the word "ruler".
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
My name
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Boy
Re: What Was The The First Word You Learnt How To Spell As A Child. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
U.p - Up

S.O - So

W.E - We

M.Y --- My

(1) (Reply)

2019 Luth School Of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions / Updates On ASUU Strike / Study MBBS From Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.