Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos (4040 Views)

Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
A Nigerian man named Rotimi Williams has taken to his Instagram page to state the humiliation and embarrassment the Abuja Airport Authority put travelers through which made them sleep outside the terminal at night.

According to him,

I thank God for hustle mentality, I have learned to make the most out of every situation. One thing is clear, Nigeria is an Under Developed Country, how do you have an international airport (Abuja) that closes and pushes people out at 2.20am in the morning (Christmas Morning) . People sleep outside on the floor, images most Nigerians will never see, but I thank God for this experience. We have a lot of work to do. #Nigeria

See more of the pictures here...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/abuja-airport-force-travellers-to-sleep.html

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
There is a country name Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where nothing works

Buhari speaks ill of Nigeria and Nigerians and we too dey follow do ourselves .

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by skilfulsagei(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2018
This is shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Ayhomes(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
What a country.

Check my profile for genuine estate land with c of O in Lagos, Abuja , Ibadan, ph and Calabar.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Richdad50(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
My Goodness! We have one last chance to fix this country.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Uglyaddy: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Just imagine an Airport built with our money.No where in the world will such happen.

Zombies,over to you.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
cool

Good job from the airport staffs. If they had allowed them to sleep there for a night, the whole atmosphere will be smelling of mosquitoe coils and Otapia-pia, which will make business activities to be in a mëss the following day. Let's not forget it might also become a new home for miscreants and mad men to pass the night after roaming the whole of Abuja in the day.

We must not allow insanity to take over our sanity in Nigeria.

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Olalan(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
How on earth does a supposedly international airport closes

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by naunasabi: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
U
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
This country will never work....

Can we find peace and development in our separate ways.

We are not compatible.

I don't beg for unity and anyone begging for unity needs his brain to be examined very well....

Nigeria belongs to us doesn't work.......who do you want to. Leave this country for....is a dead phrase....

We own this country....is a pure deceit....

Let's just part ways in peace, to pursue development the way we understand it.....

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Venusman(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Bola, funke, Rasidi, mukaila, come and see ooo
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by bknight: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
tonighty:
I have several information you can have at your disposal before you enter 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. Free Guide Ordinary Nigerians Are Now Using to Get a 2 Years, Non Immigrant US Visa...
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive christmas day discount offer...

If you need the Blueprint and Videos .

Call/Whatsapp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

()()
are you in naija or canada ��

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by davillian(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
The guy with drinks in front of him is my kind of person.
I can't kill myself get high and sleep the night.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by sacajawea: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Lmao grin grin Nigeria
Don't worry when Atiku Comes in every thing will change
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Jig5aw(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Where else would be most appropriate? There are flight delays everywhere in world now, and the reason most times is associated with volume of traffic typical of the holiday season.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
I love Nigeria but it's not easy to be a Nigerian
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Slimlord(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
I know nothing about airports
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by sammyj: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
All our airports need total overall and optimization for good service delivery. However, this report is not good enough as the reason was not stated.
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Sunofgod(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Shiithole country....
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Ernchibyke(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
When u think you ve seen it all.
Those it mean that we don't have enough planes to convey people to there various destination.
Or there was proper planning for this festive season, given the fact that people will travel much.
No lodge or guest house in a whole international airport

Naija which way... cry
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by henshaw97: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Olalan:
How on earth does a supposedly international airport closes

security reasons �
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
F
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by wonuks(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
angry
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by Glorylynn: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
tonighty:
I have several information you can have at your disposal before you enter 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. Free Guide Ordinary Nigerians Are Now Using to Get a 2 Years, Non Immigrant US Visa...
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive christmas day discount offer...

If you need the Blueprint and Videos .

Call/Whatsapp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

()()
BRO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FIRST!
Re: Abuja Airport Force Travellers To Sleep On The Roadside On Christmas Day -Photos by lalasticlala(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018

(1)

Nigerians In Finland. / Lets Talk Brazil / Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.