Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

_what Is A Scam?_ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / _what Is A Scam?_ (222 Views)

Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam / Club Connect Data Retailer Is A Scam / Is Naija Taxi A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

_what Is A Scam?_ by Topdigitalad(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
*I laugh �������� when people ask "I hope ​THIS​ is not a SCAM OR PONZI"*

*_What is a scam?_*

*Is Facebook a scam?*
*Is Google a scam?*
*Is Instagram a scam?*

*Sir/Ma'am I need answers, because I know you will say 'no, they aren't scam'... And I will say "wrong!"*

*_Why??!_*
*Because we were 'used' to recruit our friends and neighbors and made these people the richest in the world yet we were not paid for it. That's the height of scam!����*

*_Your friend needs more information, you tell him or her 'ask google'_*

*_Your friend wants to sell things online. You tell him or her, 'sign up on Instagram or Facebook and sell'_*

*_And when they do, they come back thanking you, you smile, they do not pay you a percentage and in turn, Facebook does not pay you a percentage too._*

*​That is scam!!!*

*_I will tell you what a scam is?_*

1⃣ *A real ​scam​ is to hinder people of their financial freedom yet encourage them to keep borrowing from your system so that they can work for you and pay you the rest of their lives (if they live that long...)* �

2⃣ *A real ​scam​ is to have someone work 40 years of his/her life and after retirement that person must take the fruit of his/her years of hard labour and pay the debts and bonds that refused to end because of ever increasing interest rates.* �

3⃣ *A ​scam​ is when your bank sends you an sms alert to inform you that you have earned #1:50k interest on your money, and later charge you 4 naira for the sms alert.* �

4⃣ *Working for government and being paid the same salary as at when Dollar was N165:00 up till now is a ​SCAM!!*​ �

5⃣ *Working for years without promotion is a ​SCAM.* ​��

6⃣ *Working for so long and getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a ​SCAM.*​�

7⃣ *Serving your country for a year and crying to get a job is a ​SCAM.​*�

8⃣ *Not being paid salary for 5 months or more is a ​SCAM.​* �

9⃣ *Spending 6 years in Primary school; 6 years in Secondary school 4, 5, 6 years or more in a tertiary institution; 1 year internship (for some); 1 year of NYSC. And at the end you still roam about begging for non-existing jobs is the ​REAL SCAM* � � � �

� *Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a ​SCAM​* �

*_My Conclusion_*

*Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving brand new cars, acquiring properties, living the life, going hiking, skidiving, e.t.c.

All in just a few months of participation in a company program � � � Without submitting a CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, loads of credentials, e.t.c ....and you still wonder if it's a SCAM? � Ok na* �

*_We have begun our journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM! WE BELIEVE THE POWER OF STARTING SMALL_*

*​AND ITS EITHER YOU JOIN US OR WATCH US GROW FINANCIALLY!*

*RECHARGE AND GET PAID, HAS COME TO ROOST!!!!*

*_​SIT TIGHT!!​!_*
Inbox your email, we shall forward all you need to know about Telecommunications business opportunity for you and me.
Re: _what Is A Scam?_ by tck2000(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Own A Verified Paypal Account At An Awesome Rate, No Need To Fake ID / Please Help Me This New Year With Sienna. / Get A Unique Advert Video For Your Business At A Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.