Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. (1530 Views)

Please House I Need Fellow Use (mitsubishi Bus) Fish Mouth Or Suzuki Bus / House I need views On This 2007 Toyota Highlander Vs 2007 Toyota rav4 / Please House How Reliable Is Benz C300 2008 Model ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
I want to buy a car this coming january 2019, i'm condering between Toyota Sienna and Toyota Camry pencil light. I just got married last month and need th car to move around. Please whag the advantages and disabantages. Which should i go for?
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by ipobarecriminals: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
cc Autojosh, Gazzuzi
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by RZArecta2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:
I want to buy a car this coming january 2019, i'm condering between Toyota Sienna and Toyota Camry pencil light. I just got married last month and need th car to move around. Please whag the advantages and disabantages. Which should i go for?
Sienna comes with V6 engines as standard so ask yourself what do you really want to use the vehicle for majorly as those two aren't in the same class/category at all
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by nurey(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

if you don't have a gated compound and buying steering/pedal lock and also drive in a low security area don't buy the camry, it can be stolen whole I mean you just park come out and it's gone, vanish, poof into thin air.

You don't need the sienna either it's over killing it, your family is still small but it's reliable though and good enough.

Anyone you pick will serve you but budget security for the camry

2 Likes

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
What model of car do u suggest i buy then
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
Sienna comes with V6 engines as standard so ask yourself what do you really want to use the vehicle for majorly as those two aren't in the same class/category at all

Just for personal use, or what other car model will be better.
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
nurey:

if you don't have a gated compound and buying steering/pedal lock and also drive in a low security area don't buy the camry, it can be stolen whole I mean you just park come out and it's gone, vanish, poof into thin air.

You don't need the sienna either it's over killing it, your family is still small but it's reliable though and good enough.

Anyone you pick will serve you but budget security for the camry

What car model do you think will be best for me.
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by 1johnjohn(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by RZArecta2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

Just for personal use, or what other car model will be better.
it's not for me to tell you which model will be better. Youve zeroed your choices down to these two, both of them are very rugged and reliable vehicles just that one is bound to consume more fuel because of engine capacity. If fueling won't dent your budget then you won't make a mistake with either choice
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
1johnjohn:
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am

How much
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Olmat(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
it's not for me to tell you which model will be better. Youve zeroed your choices down to these two, both of them are very rugged and reliable vehicles just that one is bound to consume more fuel because of engine capacity. If fueling won't dent your budget then you won't make a mistake with either choice

Which one consumes more fuel ?
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op better get a w210 with an M111 engine. If area boys catch you with your Toyota you go hear am o grin

1 Like

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by RZArecta2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

Which one consumes more fuel ?
the Sienna with it's V6 engine
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by 1johnjohn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

How much

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by nurey(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

What car model do you think will be best for me.

from your story the type of car

Reliable,able to answer your call anytime,

Rugged it's your first car should be able to take all the abuse associated with 1st time owner

maintenance friendly so your household budget won't suffer regularly

fuel economy so madam can collect her stipend regularly without excuse of car gulping money

secured something good looking and recent but enough to deter thieves

My brother look no further than Volvo oops volvo bawo

1. kia Rio 2006-2011upwards

2. Hyundai accent 2006-2011

those 2 cars are good for starters within your budget and will make you blend in in such a good way. Parts are available and affordable but due to there size and year you won't be changing parts often
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

Buy Volvo S60 and have peace of mind.
Corolla and Camry are loved by thieves. It's every week they report a stolen Toyota here on Nairaland.

Whatever car you want to buy, check the customs papers, VIN check and get an honest mechanic dealing in that brand of vehicle to help you check.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by CarGuidNG: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olmat:

Okoyeeebos:

Whatever car you want to buy, check the customs papers, VIN check and get an honest mechanic dealing in that brand of vehicle to help you check.

Good luck.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8222404_20181127203808_jpeg6b1937a5070584e8788c12310650f196

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8224106_20181128082437_jpega1ec896ea4adac80e97716a4c74434b0

Contact CarGuideNG via WhatsApp

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283457_20181208055417_gif59ab6b8d471b81db9cd98704fedfd8df
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by computerglobal(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2018

Okoyeeebos:

Buy Volvo S60 and have peace of mind.
Corolla and Camry are loved by thieves. It's every week they report a stolen Toyota here on Nairaland.

Good luck.

Computerglobal helps you shop smart when you’re buying a car, and we guarantee you’re shopping smart when you request a Vin report(s) from us
Full Vehicle History

CustomDuty Verification

Fast, no-hassle turn around

Fast Report Delivery

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Bettycars(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Olmat:

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2019
1johnjohn:

So nah anointing go full this motor so or the ability to collect free money?.....
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by Bettycars(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olmat:
At Bettycars, you can get a vehicles for good price.

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete, original and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.
Re: Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. by stephcruse(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Base on the fact that you just married you can buy small car that comes with 4 cylinder, but you are the type that like speed and the kind of work you do require carrying load or you like helping people like your church members and friends , I will suggest you go for sienna 99-03. more importantly make sure you do inspection before buying any vehicle or call Stephcruise Auto on 08038042709 for proper consultation

(1) (Reply)

PLS ADVICE: Who H Is Better Honda Accord 1995 Or Honda Civic 1994 / My Toyota Car Keep Showing Hood Open / Can You Buy This 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible For 40 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.