Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz (61960 Views)

This Futuristic 435-mile EXP 100 GT Electric Car Celebrates Bentleys 100th Anniv / This Superb Car Showroom With Bentleys,Lambos & Ferraris Is Owned By De Jong / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by obafemee80(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018

Sir Olu Okeowo,the property merchant,Philantropist and chairman of Gibraltar construction Nigeria limited,is one of few silent Nigerian billionaires that love to spend big on luxury cars.

He along with the founder of First City Monument Bank founder, Otunba Subomi Balogun and Aare Bolu Akin Olugbade (both of whom have at least 11 and 10 Rolls-Royces respectively ), leads the proud owners of the Rolls-Royce brand in Nigeria.

His passion for cars has seen him splashed about ₦2 billion Naira on Luxury cars in his Ikoyi Mansion alone, making his car collection one of the largest and most expensive car collections in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jfSRZtlQ8

While there’s no way of telling exactly how many cars he owns, the walk around Video above shows he has not one but over 5 Rolls-Royces models that includes 4 Phantoms and 2 Ghosts in his fully air-conditioned garage in Ikoyi,lagos.

He also has Bentley models like the Continental GT and the extra luxurious Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase, along with other cars like Mercedes G-wagons,Cadillac Escalade SUV, Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover SUV,just to mention a few .

What Do You Think ?

https://autojosh.com/inside-sir-olu-okeowos-₦2b-luxurious-garage-that-includes-rolls-royces-bentleys-and-mercedes-benzs/

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by bodejohn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
What do I think?

I'm thinking of how to make enough money and buy my own...

Hardwork pays...

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Fibo27(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Money is good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by OneCorner: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Don’t mind my uncle.
That’s how he use to do

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by notoriousbabe: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Poverty is a decease

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..

20 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by OboOlora(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Now this is wealth!!!

Not that that useless ritualist with one tiny duplex that buys cars and sells after 3months and will be on IG dashing hungry Nigerians 5k while shouting ‘too loaded to be emoty’

Too loaded with one house and net worth of <$1M

Mschewww!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
And this one no go make noise say na him own Lagos economy.

But na those wey dey sleep inside 2 by 2 shop or hawking gala inside traffic go claim say na dem own Lagos

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
woww

speechless
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by tolulinks(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
He won't drive them to heaven. Just dash me one.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by themosthigh: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
If I have a choice, I will choose not to go to heaven but to remain one earth forever, provided I will be a billionaire forever. Why will I want to leave earth where men serve me to go to heaven and sing praise and worship to a narcissistic and indulgent God. A wicked God who will allow his son to be crucified on the cross so that he will forgive men sins that are his own doing. Did we force him to create us with defects and sins? And the worst thing is that millions will still go to hell after Christ’s death. Which kind of Just God will burn a man forever and ever for committing few decades of sins? A sadistic being who claims to love us but wants us to love him by force, if not he will burn us. Thanks God for Lucifer who will lead us against Gods tyranny, invade heaven, sack the throne room and end the rule of Jehovah once and for all.

Vote Buhari to keep Nigeria in the hands of Lucifer and change this country for good

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
This look like a comeback thread in response to arthur eze 2019 roll royce most of the royce wey dey that video no even cross 2013 ...afonjas and low self esteem

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by kby: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
OneCorner:
Don’t mind my uncle.
That’s how he use to do
The semblance is too much
Continue grin

13 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by dapsoneh: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
small thing. I was thinking he has.... nevr mind
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Fesomu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some stupid lazy idiots will soon say vanity

4 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by JustWatching: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just watching
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Xander85: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hehehehe grin grin grin

I guess this is in response to the Prince Arthur Eze and Orange Drugs boss threads! Before peeps are left with the impression that it's only Igbos that know how to flex with Rolls! wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Aldebaran(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wonderful cheesy
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by oloriLFC(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Poverty is a bast**d!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Merrykid: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Fibo27 post=74191498]Money is good [/quote

But clean money.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
OboOlora:
Now this is wealth!!!

Not that that useless ritualist with one tiny duplex that buys cars and sells after 3months and will be on IG dashing hungry Nigerians 5k while shouting ‘too loaded to be emoty’

Mschewww!

Lol

Emeka Okonkwo E-money is merely a front for a Yoruba man. He was given a RORO terminal in 2006 in a concession and asked to front for someone in government back then. That was when Privatisation policy was in full swing and they were selling Ikoyi properties to cronies.

If E money makes noise, them fit collect everything from him hand.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Xander85:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

I guess this is in response to the Prince Arthur Eze thread and Orange Drugs boss threads! Before peeps are left with the impression that it's only Igbos that know how to flex with Rolls! wink

3 Yoruba men Prince Bolu Akin Olugbade, Sir Olu Okeowo and Otunba Subomi Balogun jointly have more Rolls Royces than all Igbos in the world combined and I'm not kidding.

Olugbade 11
Olu Okeowo 5
Subomi Balogun 4

All the Igbos in this country no get reach 8 Rolls Royces and Olugbade alone get 11.

Yorubas aren't paupers who buy 1 Rolls Royce and use it to collect 5 chieftaincy titles in muddy villages.

Where una dey plan reach in 50 years, we don pass there 100 years ago.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Xander85: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
And this one no go make noise say na him own Lagos.

But na those wey dey sleep inside 2 by 2 shop or hawking gala inside traffic go claim say na dem own Lagos

Ah you are! As Zebby would say! smiley
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bolu Akin-Olugbade too get many of these cars but Bolu no dey make noise.. Na all dose developers go dey shout up-and-down

28 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Heartmender1: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
OboOlora:
Now this is wealth!!!

Mschewww!

You sounds pained.

Maybe one don used and dumped you. cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by aguiyi2: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oooh money,where art thou?
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by kelvinovie25(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Poverty is a decease

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Pride of yourself indeed my brother am also pride of you grin

5 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Xander85:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

I guess this is in response to the Prince Arthur Eze and Orange Drugs boss threads! Before peeps are left with the impression that it's only Igbos that know how to flex with Rolls! wink

Yorubas don't need to drag anything with you guys.. Na inferiority complex dey worry una.. Bolu Akin-Olugbade get many of these cars but I'm sure you have never heard of him.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by bestower: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
But this man came out from a woman womb ....chai...
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by porthouse7(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
bolu olugbade own madt

3 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Sparkies85(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
And this one no go make noise say na him own Lagos.

An average Igbo man is far more comfortable than an average Yoruba man.

Deal with the fact.

Who even know if you can afford 3square meal , when I say meal, I mean real food not not bread and beans.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Anjeco: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
God plz answer my own prayers come 2019

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Siena's MK5 Toyota Hilux Customisation Project - "Apple Candy". / Mercedez Benz GLK 350 Abandoned By In Sapele By Unknown People (Photos) / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.