Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Has 2018 Taught You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has 2018 Taught You? (273 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Always keep an eye out for opportunity

Contrary to the popular myth, opportunity does NOT come only once.

It's more like every second!

However, they usually aren't easy to spot because they don't have a clear notice board announcing "LOOK! I am an opportunity!"

Unless you get trained to spot and act on opportunity, all the goal-setting in the world won't help you much

So...

What has 2018 taught YOU?

Please share
Re: What Has 2018 Taught You? by DanoskiDaniels: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: What Has 2018 Taught You? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Everything I want in life, I will find at the edge of my comfort zone.

Thats the best advice I got this year

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Becoming Next Narcostate As It Morphs From Shipper To Producer / BLASTS!: Buhari Is Incompetent & Rewards Incompetency - Oby Ezekwesili / Two New Policy Naija Adsense With Domain For Sale At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.