Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer (25479 Views)

Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by notoriousbabe: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
SultanYoung:
you are not a muslim bro, if you realy are then you have to seek forgiveness of Allah ASAP how can you legalize what Allah forbid and still make sense out of it, even the christain bible and the jews Torah for bid the intake of any substance that intoxicgate, selling it is haram, drinking it is haram, associating with the people that rake it is haram
but you enjoy from the tax proceeds abi? Na pretence go kill una.

You see these guys from abroad, the way I'm looking at them with my left breast..hmmmmm
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by 19grigri: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
walosky:
In Fela's Voice

........but dem go dey do bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad things through Muhammed our lord

Brotherly
I weak from the soul grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by koolbe(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Why destroy the products when the state benefits from the brewery remittances in form of tax.

This is why we need restructuring. States that practice sharia should be excluded from benefiting from taxes paid by breweries and tobacco companies
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:
I am a Muslim, but I don't know why I think this is very senseless. In short it is very foolish. Kano State government should have taken these to Onitsha where they get drunk everyday and sell at half the market price.

Lol, i totally agree with you, some peeps just lack economic sense grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by SultanYoung: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
obembet:
The only solution is restructuring.

A day is coming when this animal from north..( Kaduna and kano state governor will contest for president and I believe some idiot here will still support them.

I don't blame them anyway, I only blame that idiot that merge us together
who ask your father to be lazy when other people are taking every step to archieve good thins in life while you father and your group of crimals are lazy and thinking another man iiis the reason why you still remain stagnant. Work to acomlish all that your heart desire
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by SultanYoung: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
but you enjoy from the tax proceeds abi? Na pretence go kill una.

You see these guys from abroad, the way I'm looking at them with my left breast..hmmmmm
guy abeg like i said all religion conderm anything that intocxigate, because you cant have a balance of a spiritual life
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
They should use their bravado against Boko Haram, or is it only useful for women and bottles
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by notoriousbabe: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2018
SultanYoung:
guy abeg like i said all religion conderm anything that intocxigate, because you cant have a balance of a spiritual life

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:
I am a Muslim, but I don't know why I think this is very senseless. In short it is very foolish. Kano State government should have taken these to Onitsha where they get drunk everyday and sell at half the market price.

There is a law in that prohibit it in their state
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by DedeNkem: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Are all residents in Kano muslims? Why should they enforce this st*upid sharia on non-muslims?
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by bamirotola: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
The northern Muslims are the greatest problem Nigeria has.... That is why most if them still lives d Neolithic lives ..no respect for human right...replaced common sense with spirituality ....its quieter unfortunate to share a country with those animals
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by jetz(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Yet guys dy high on tramadol, codiene and syrup

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:

This is the reason why Nigeria needs a military dictatorship that will abolish all religion. And start the process of recolonization afresh. Look at the backward and Barbaric nature of our people. The Christians believe in stupid dogma and are divided amongst each other in faith. The Muslim kill for stupid reasons of going to a HEAVEN with seven virgins. Then tribalism is a curse that has eaten DEEP into our youths. Hatred is now seen as bravado and sleek talking on social media. There is no hope.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
DedeNkem:
Are all residents in Kano muslims? Why should they enforce this st*upid sharia on non-muslims?

This is the reason why Nigeria needs a military dictatorship that will abolish all religion. And start the process of recolonization afresh. Look at the backward and Barbaric nature of our people. The Christians believe in stupid dogma and are divided amongst each other in faith. The Muslim kill for stupid reasons of going to a HEAVEN with seven virgins. Then tribalism is a curse that has eaten DEEP into our youths. Hatred is now seen as bravado and sleek talking on social media. There is no hope.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Saig: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
I support this 100%. Wish they will extend it to Benue
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Gboy101: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

All the more reason they should take radical steps to address the problem.

@TOPIC:

We are in a democracy which entitles the state to make its own laws and implement it; anyone who doesn't like it should either go to court or simply go and die - shikenan.
but come you guys are fighting Benue government for making a law prohibiting the Fulani from open grazing.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Abubauchi: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Makito015:
They pretend to be holy but the bad things some of them indulge in would make you to be astonished
I want to ask u in Christianity is it good to take beer,y are u blaming them if it destroyed

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by najib632(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:
Learn about your religion, it's forbidden to drink beer, accept it as gift, give it out as a gift and also selling it, they're all forbidden.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by jimts(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]The worst kind of sin is the sin of aiding and abetting other people to sin.

All of you that are shouting that Kano Hisbah board are hypocrites for destroying alcohol, in what regard exactly? That they share tax from breweries? When budget is allocated to a state, is there a demarcation between the sources of the monies being disbursed to them?

95% of the people commenting right now are either Muslims or Christians, which of the two religions permits consumption of alcohol?

In my opinion, the mud slingers here are actually the hypocrites. You people are the reason there's widespread corruption in the land. It is your kind that are lambasting the youth Corper that raised alarm for receiving #198k instead of #19.8k. Some of you are calling him all kinds of names, some even said they wish they were the ones, but if someone in the seat of power embezzles the country's wealth, you come out and cry fowl.

For once in your lives, if you can't support good, please keep your mouth shut!!
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by pieces18: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
i dont drink alcohol, and i dont support alcohol consumption, and i dont think everybody must be forced to stop drinking alcohol especially by a state government. except if the government is not part of Nigeria.
taking this kind of measure by a state government simply means that kano state should not be given money generated from tax collection on beer.
on a serious note, we are only forcing ourselves, deceiving, pretending that we are one nigeria, but the truth is that we are not one nigeria and will never be one.
the northern part see nigeria different from the way south west, south east, south south and north central see this country.
may be we should go our separate ways. i am from the north, but the way north behaves is totally against one nigeria. or total restructuring so they can eat, and survive on what they produce.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by blackfase(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Religion of "pheeessssss" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by jimts(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:

Okay Mr Muslim.
Your religion says you should command good and forbid evil here "{3:104} And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.
In which category will you place consumption of alcohol? I'll help you with that too..
Is it not your religion that says "O you who believe! intoxicants and games of chance and (sacrificing to) stones set up and (dividing by) arrows are only an uncleanness, the Shaitan's work; shun it therefore that you may be successful." Q:C5-V90
(English - Shakir)

This is why Hisbah is doing what they are doing
"{9:71} And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

I can only pray that you are not from these ones here
"{9:67} The hypocritical men and the hypocritical women are all alike; they enjoin evil and forbid good and withhold their hands; they have forsaken Allah, so He has forsaken them; surely the hypocrites are the transgressors."

Because it will be too bad for your fellow faithfuls
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by gfreymom302: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
This religion is a scam
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by asiga(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hypocrites
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by gfreymom302: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
And one idiot will come and ask Benue state government to repeal its anti open grazing law. God punish them all.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Etimocracy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hypocrisy at its peak! Codeine, weed, tobacco and all forms of hard drugs is quite common place with the so called Northern youths. There was a country indeed. Doesn't just add up! I bet this country ought to be divided ASAP.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Efewestern:

Then why share in the revenue generated by Alcohol, stop being a hypocrite!

Even with all these, your region is still poor, underdeveloped, Barbaric, uneducated, contributes less to national development. shame on you and your leaders.

Damn.

Did you bother to read the first statement of my post at all or were you simply looking for an excuse to insult me and my region?

Revenue does not intoxicate but alcohol and drugs do; the law aims to keep out such intoxicants especially from our vulnerable youths in order to address an ongoing problem of addiction among them; while the revenue will go towards serving the ppl of the state including non - Muslim residents - it is therefore infantile to expect the state to refuse its legitimate due of the shared revenue.

BTW there is no shame in poverty; in my part of the country there is shame in immorality and decadence, we would rather therefore remain poor and what you call backward than turn ourselves to Olosho champions and a nation of bastards - just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:
but come you guys are fighting Benue government for making a law prohibiting the Fulani from open grazing.

Benue law is being challenged in court; anybody who feels similarly about the law in Kano can do the same.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by nokatakata: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Did you bother to read the first statement of my post at all or were you simply looking for an excuse to insult me and my region?

Revenue does not intoxicate but alcohol and drugs do; the law aims to keep out such intoxicants especially from our vulnerable youths in order to address an ongoing problem of addiction among them; while the revenue will go towards serving the ppl of the state including non - Muslim residents - it is therefore infantile to expect the state to refuse its legitimate due of the shared revenue.

BTW there is no shame in poverty; in my part of the country there is shame in immorality and decadence, we would rather therefore remain poor and what you call backward than turn ourselves to Olosho champions and a nation of bastards - just to mention a few.

Where is the shame in phucking underage girls? You just like to deceive yourselves. Drinking alcohol or phucking underage girls and taking coedine, inhaling gutter, which is better. Why should kano have a different law aside from the general law. If they talk about restructuring, you ab.oki.s start to shiver. You can destroy people's properties but will enjoy money made from that same product in form of revenue sharing. Many of you should be in mali or Niger republic.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
nokatakata:

Where is the shame in phucking underage girls? You just like to deceive yourselves. Drinking alcohol or phucking underage girls and taking coedine, inhaling gutter, which is better. Why should kano have a different law aside from the general law. If they talk about restructuring, you ab.oki.s start to shiver. You can destroy people's properties but will enjoy money made from that same product in form of revenue sharing. Many of you should be in mali or Niger republic.

Keep exposing your ignorance; paedophilia very is rife in your region, it is a daily feature in your newspapers; fathers raping and impregnating own daughters, not to mention your men of God, pastors/priests who lead by example in molestation of young girls and boys; while your girls are so wayward, by age 10 many of them are already experienced leg opener Oloshos, ready to produce many bastards in baby factories lacking in home training, who would later grow up and embarrass many of us here in Nairaland with their show of hatred and stupidity.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by SultanYoung: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=74206786][/quote] na slap you give me so, oya DSS go come carry tou from lagos to abuja
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer by Sardauna24(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Let me remind you that everything about alcohol is haram i.e it is prohibited be it the money or any thing else.
lilytender:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) / Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) / Cult Leader Who Killed Policeman In Lagos, Arrested In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.