Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) (614 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2018
This story is the imaginative work of the author: Me.
This story is mostly fiction. Any resemblance to real life places or people was used in a fictitious manner.
No part of this story may be copied, reproduced, stored or transmitted in any way without the express permission of the author: Me.
©2018
Enjoy!!!
donkross1
Oyinprince
Divepen1
TheBlessedMAN
Dmajor100
Silver1996
Centino
LoveToRead
souloho19
sosa993
SeyiDominion
skubido
OluwabuqqyYOLO
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Prologue

3rd May, 2018
HYDRA Assassin Clan
Location Unknown
10:00

And without further ado, I present to you most esteemed Queen Mother, the newest assassins to be initiated into Hydra: Cole, Henry, Tess and Bobbi. 2 males and 2 females. Out of the 20 children that were captured, only these 4 are worthy of being Hydra assassins.
But before your initiation, I want you all to know that Hydra has been known over the years to produce the most fearsome assassins and you four will not be different.

{passes around a calabash from which the four of them eat the contents}

Now say after me: I, mention your name, pledge my unwavering loyalty and support to Hydra as long as a live. To ensure...
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2018
As usual, constructive criticism is welcomed. Your comments, likes, shares and follows will also be highly appreciated.

Episode 1
2 years later
7th September, 2020
Miles Morris' Villa
Eko City (The Capital City of The United Nigeria)
20:00

"Yes Scott, I know that the elections have been scheduled for March 7th, 2021 and I cannot afford to lose."
"That's exactly what I am saying Miles. We need to take action, immediate action at that."
"So, what are you suggesting?"
"Very simple and easy. Wipe out the competition. Not all of them though but those that might hinder you from becoming the President of The United Nigeria."
"That's a good idea Scott but these idiots I call my thugs don't have the balls to carry out such a thing."
"Don't worry Miles, I gat you covered. I know of a very good assassin and I'll bring him to your house tomorrow morning."
"Okay then, goodnight Scott."
"Goodnight Miles."

Same day
Sheraton Hotels
Pyx City(Eastern Region)
20:35

Deadshot trains the scope of his gun in his latest target: Senator Malcolm Williams. He's one of those greedy politicians that do nothing except embezzling public funds. Dead shot waits for the perfect moment as he relaxes his finger on the trigger watching the senator's aides checking the car for a bomb. As the Senator is about to step into his fortress on wheels, his head explodes.
The aides are surprised and shocked as they start combing the entire hotel for the killer. Meanwhile, Dead shot disassembles his weapon two buildings away from Sheraton hotels and calls his client telling him that the senator is now dead.
As he's heading home, he receives a phone call directing him to an abandoned warehouse at the outskirts of the city at 09:00 the next day.
That's all for now. Comments, likes, shares and follows are highly appreciated.
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by seun0225(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Well done bro. Try and narrate well with the characters name for easy understanding. Update pls
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by crownaayam17(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Although,i was'nt called but i'm here for pokenosing
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
seun0225:
Well done bro. Try and narrate well with the characters name for easy understanding. Update pls
Noted
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
crownaayam17:
Although,i was'nt called but i'm here for pokenosing
no problem
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Episode 2
8th September, 2020
Miles Morris’ Villa
Eko City
09:30

Deadshot and Scott Malcom are seated in the living room of Miles Morris’ Villa waiting for him. Meanwhile, the television is on and one of the major headlines being discussed is the death of Senator Williams who was assassinated yesterday. The newscaster reported that the police are on the case but have refused to issue any statements whatsoever.
As the newscaster moves on to the next headline, Senator Miles emerges from his bedroom. After greeting Scott, he goes to sit down while discussing with him.
“So, I am guessing you must be Deadshot,” asked Senator Miles as he made to sit down on the couch. He then continued, “I know that my friend must have briefed you on what you’re going to do. You see, I am competing in the general elections next year and I can’t afford to lose so I want to get rid of the competition and you’re going to be doing that on my behalf. I believe that Scott here has discussed the terms of payment with you.” Deadshot nodded positively in reply. “So in that case, I’ll contact you when it’s time for the first job. If you need anything, just call me. Get my phone number from Scott.” said Senator Miles.
“Two more things Senator,” said Deadshot. “And what might those be?” replied the Senator. “Well firstly, for this kind of job, I’ll need a team consisting of a computer genius, a driver, a medical professional and a fighter and secondly, you’ll need to provide a base for us here in Eko City with whatever we will require: ammunitions and supplies.” The Senator smiled and said, “Is that all?” Deadshot shook his head positively. The Senator then continued, “Scott will arrange for all that and contact you whenever everything is ready.” Senator Miles stood up and shook hands with Deadshot after which Deadshot left his house.

Same day
Aso-Rock, Office of the Vice President
Eko City
11:00

The Vice president is on the phone with the President. “Yes your excellency. I just saw it on the news this morning. I still can’t believe that Senator Williams is dead. I mean, I still spoke to him yesterday morning.” The President replied, “I know. I also spoke to him yesterday afternoon after the campaign in Pyx City. I mean, I had endorsed both of you to take over when my tenure is complete.” The Vice president continued, “I was aware of the campaign. He was supposed to be my running mate. Now I have to start scouting for another running mate.” Just then, the door of his office swung open and his personal assistant – Steve - walked through the door and signified that he has a meeting to attend. “Sorry, your excellency but I have to go now. I have a meeting to attend to.” “No problem Oliver. Send my regards to Emily.” the President replied and ended the call.
Oliver Quintin is the Vice president of The United Nigeria. He started his career as a junior military officer who rose up the ranks until he started noticing the rottenness in the system. He noticed that standing for what is right just keeps you stagnant and as a young man who was desperate, he decided to join the corrupt ones in the military until he delved into politics and as a man already used to the corrupt practices, quickly found himself in the office which he occupies today.
He then faced his personal assistant and then asked, “What’s the problem Steve?” “The members of the campaign committee are here and they want to see you,” answered Steve. Oliver sighed and said, “Let them wait for me in the conference room.” Steve bowed slightly and then left the office. Oliver sighed and sank into his chair.
Re: DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) by IamFlameX: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Comments, likes, shares and follows are highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Lost In The Wind By Inuwa Usman / The Night It Happened- Part Two / Never Say Goodbye If You Can’t Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.