Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (57732 Views)

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) / Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:
if we were to check their names now I can bet my left arm that those are agonjas.
This is what happens when you let them out from their cage.

Cumtroller:
Yoruba people can do rubbish I swear. Useless animals...

Check the super long list of those who screwed your ma...i am sure you would find at least 100 afonja names.

Thats why you scream their names daily grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by bestin59: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2018
oluwa burna
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Friend01(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
sconp:

Those who don't drink alcohol wonder where the fun is in drinking alcohol. Those who don't club wonder why people club and some even see it as irresponsible. Those who are not religious/righteous wonder where the fun is in basking in the presence of the Lord and vice versa.

One man's meat....
In the end Do YOU!

Some meat are very poisonous.
You won't feel the effect immediately but after a long time.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by djoey89: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2018
oblaak:
I still don't understand why people go for these concerts. What do you guys enjoy there? Please those who've been there before should tell me the fun derived in such events. Thanks

do you like music?.. i think we should start from there.. as for me there is this nostalgia seeing these artist perform live, not the dj track 1 performance o..
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Morbeta11(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
They are both fighting over bottomless pit that is capable of swallowing both of them and the entire community... grin

Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Linsigne(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
You are very very stupid , u no get manners
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Rubbiish(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
kennygee:
As women full every where, na another person wife you dey carry.
Lol
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
kennygee:
As women full every where, na another person wife you dey carry.

nor blame dem abeg, women don finishgrin
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Friend01(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2018
If the boyfriend had thoroughly beaten the married man I would be more than happy.
The husband is a first class Agbaya.
who wey you marry for house another man carry the woman go out, not even by force yet you went ahead to fight the blameless guy who merely played along with woman.

Some people just marry women who mere liability instead oflife partners.
That woman is not his wife, he should look for someone else.
That is why I have never liked the idea of men being too close to a married woman.
You can all see the result.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Friend01(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2018
If the boyfriend had thoroughly beaten the married man I would be more than happy.
The husband is a first class Agbaya.
You wey you marry woman put for house another man carry the woman go out, not even by force yet, you went ahead to fight the blameless guy who merely played along with the woman.

Some people just marry women who are mere liability instead of life partners.
That woman is not his wife, he should look for someone else.

This is why I have never liked the idea of men being too close to a married women.
You can all see the result.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by ajayiopy: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2018
I can never fight over woman. Even if she is my wife.THE TRUTH IS THAT ONLY EVE CAN TELL YOU WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG,EXPECT THE WORST FROM WOMAN AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by zanogo(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
there is nothing more dangerous than an uninformed Igbo man, he is not fit to speak in a public gathering.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by sconp: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2018
joe4christ:

I like intelligence people who think out of the box. For this, I follow you!

Baba only me all this accolades I loyal o
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Emceesaka: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2018
The winner should go home with the lady simple.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by meromero11: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2018
nattty:
If it's gf I'll not even think about it, if it's wife wey never get my child I go just break few bottles but d 1 wey don born I go scatter d concert oo
How can the husband go to the concert without being fully armed to wreck instant and irreversible havoc. Consequences of adultery is the only SIN God does not blame the aggressor.
Why waste time engaging the adulterer in exchange of blows? Simply get hooded and take him out at sight.
The worst life anyman can live is to be following married women. It's the shortest and fastest route to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by romenna: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2018
oochi123:
Wow! Beat the hell out of the woman. I don't support her Nonsense.. Some women sha..
dnt support violence! advice him to divorce her.
do u know that d hubby can become a murderer and be jailed or killed by beating her to death?
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Temptee101(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2018
She's only exhibiting what she learnt from that one-legged fool with bent preek infested with rabies situated at aso rock with his "i belong to nobody, i belong to everybody" plagiarised quote
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by baillers123: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2018
no b small matter oo
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Samnavy: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Alcohol is working. too much alcohol grin grin
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Cumtroller:

grin

A boy wetin Yoruba people do you....Abi na dem kee you for your previous life?
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Ezeego1(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Lmao, don't kill yourself because of a woman
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by oochi123(f): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
romenna:
dnt support violence! advice him to divorce her.
do u know that d hubby can become a murderer and be jailed or killed by beating her to death?
but I still feel she should be taught a lesson. Well, I maybe wrong by saying he should beat her.bt no man will catch his wife and will still not beat her.. God forbid my husband leaves me because he caught me cheating. I prefer he beats me and I ask for forgiveness.what will I tell my children tomorrow?
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Bowwow11(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Ekiseme:
Always remember, the pvssy is never yours entirely, it's just your turn whenever you gets to dig.
u are right man
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by romenna: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
oochi123:
bt no man will catch his wife and will still not beat her..
u r wrong! i will not beat any woman for cheating on me.
a man that knows his worth will not beat any woman for cheating on him, he'll divorce her, marry another woman and be happy again. it's her loss not his.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by oochi123(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
romenna:
u r wrong! i will not beat any woman for cheating on me.
a man that knows his worth will not beat any woman for cheating on him, he'll divorce her, marry another woman and be happy again. it's her loss not his.
it's OK...
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by oblaak(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
sconp:

Those who don't drink alcohol wonder where the fun is in drinking alcohol. Those who don't club wonder why people club and some even see it as irresponsible. Those who are not religious/righteous wonder where the fun is in basking in the presence of the Lord and vice versa.

One man's meat....
In the end Do YOU!
You're right sir. I attended one and it was nothing to write home about. Just our artists performing their songs and moving about. We stood from 7pm till 4am.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by oblaak(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
lol
So if na only the type of two of us dey this world, concerts go dey empty. I go to cinema sometimes sha grin

Lol. Like going to watch people run around the stage singing their songs which is playing on speakers... Never again.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by abokikhalifa: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
oblaak:
I still don't understand why people go for these concerts. What do you guys enjoy there? Please those who've been there before should tell me the fun derived in such events. Thanks

Are you wiser or better than the people going to concert ?
Must everyone be like you ? If you don't have the resources to go out and have fun blame yourself for that and leave people to enjoy their live .
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by sconp: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
oblaak:

You're right sir. I attended one and it was nothing to write home about. Just our artists performing their songs and moving about. We stood from 7pm till 4am.
I attended one and oh boy it was so lit. The energy, the crowd, the DJs, the artiste..... Everything was fire.

Some people are not fans of this kinda stuff so just do U.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by Seandisputed(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
The guy who took a man's wife out is stupid but the husband is more stupid

You don't need to stress yourself, wait for her at home, use her learn BDSM for 3 straight days then throw her out of your house by 11:59pm on the 3rd night.
Re: Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
oblaak:
you re just like me

I will not attend such invents even if am paid 20k or even 30k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.