Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (40624 Views)

The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by UrVillagePpl: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2018
1 tin dat place David ahead of WizKid.. love and care for his kids and babymamas
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by SassyVixen(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2018
So God in his infinite mercies and benevolence decided to bless Davido with girls and shared the blessings of boys to Wizkid. I see future alliances.Matches made in babymama/dada heaven
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by Alao96(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Last355:
what about the cute kid in ibadan??

https://www.nairaland.com/4185216/anu-adeleke-davidos-first-daughter

father of all nations

She looks more like bred
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by mcdude1(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
BOOMnaija:
"My two angels *makes* me"...... shocked

Baddest indeed!
my friend that sentence is very correct he said ''This makes me so happy'' not my two angels makes me happy as u put it. Pls see an occulist today and try to eat well smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by Tonymario58: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Baddest indeed!

Blame the OP... not Davido.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Baddest indeed!

English Teacher, he is correct.

He said

My two Angels. This makes me so happy (This)

Don't be quick to judge.

Happy new year
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by WaffenSS(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2018
They're angels to you

They're bastards to society
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
femi4:
This makes me......was what davido wrote
I'm sure he didn't wroted it by himself, somebody must have wroted it
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2018
SassyVixen:
So God in his infinite mercies and benevolence decided to bless Davido with girls and shared the blessings of boys to Wizkid. I see future alliances.Matches made in babymama/dada heaven
where are your own tongue tongue
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by femi4: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure he didn't wroted it by himself, somebody must have wroted it
you ll be a good babymama
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by CioAngels(f): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular Singer Davido show off his kids in new in a facetime chat with his kids. He reveals that tmhis two angels makes him so happy.

Wow...what a great father he is . See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-two-angels-makes-me-so-happy-davido-show-off-his-pretty-kids/

Mitchell should also make you happy my child.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by SassyVixen(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
where are your own tongue tongue
They are with you. Scum
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
SassyVixen:
They are with you. Scum
ordinary boyfriend you no get, not to talk of husband tongue tongue
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by SassyVixen(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
ordinary boyfriend you no get, not to talk of husband tongue tongue
Not today Satan with the slippers for breasts. Crawl back into that hole smiley
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
SassyVixen:
I fine pass you

Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by RomeoEmpire(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
SassyVixen:
Babe can i steal ur pix Plz? U too fine.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by SassyVixen(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Babe can i steal ur pix Plz? U too fine.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by SassyVixen(f): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I fine pass you
Tall wish cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by MrayNgozi(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by Onyi22(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
David is so caring and loving
Re: Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
SassyVixen:
Tall wish cheesy
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement / Bald Destiny Etiko Rocks Figure-Hugging Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.