Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Slot's 20th Anniversary Party: An Account By Mister Mobility - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slot's 20th Anniversary Party: An Account By Mister Mobility (337 Views)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slot's 20th Anniversary Party: An Account By Mister Mobility by dsnet: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigeria's pioneer and foremost tech blogger, Mister Mobility, got an invitation to attend the 20th anniversary of the country's leading mobile retail chain, Slot Systems. He tells the story. Excerpt below:

"I resumed at the office on the 10th of December to find an invitation to the company’s 20th year anniversary event. It was one I couldn’t miss.

And so it was that on the 16th of December 2018, I headed out to the Landmark Event Centre at Victoria Island to be a part of the celebration.

I ran into Mr. Ezeigbo just right after I walked into the hall and had the pleasure of personally congratulating him. Thereafter, I found a seat and made myself comfortable.

The ambience was lovely. Good old school music was blaring from the loudspeakers, and bottles were popping already. Getting comfortable was easy. Food followed not long after. What is a party without good food?

As a matter of fact, when the Ooni of Ife arrived and was ushered in, my hands were busy and so I could not capture his grand entrance. But my hands freed up eventually (the food was quickly devoured) and I got a photo of the Onirisa giving his speech at the event.

Read more: Celebrating Nnamdi Ezeigbo and Slot Systems at 20

(1) (Reply)

Itel S13 Phones And Movie Tickets For 2 Up For Grabs In #itelredvalentine Contes / Amazing Gift !how To Choose A Thoughtful Gift For Women's Day! / Apple Introduces Apple Card, A Virtual Credit And Titanium Card For Apple Pay Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.