Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

New Info About Ibadan Polytechnic Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Info About Ibadan Polytechnic Post Jamb (2135 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... / Admission Into Kwara Polytechnic And Ibadan Polytechnic: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Info About Ibadan Polytechnic Post Jamb by Rajisa01(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
The polytechnic ibadan post jamb is out and you can only get the form at the school banks only, and for those who are calling me trying to know more infor about the post jamb, the closing date is 15 of this month.
And you can obtain the form for the sum of 3200. for the post jamb, and for the ND (PT) 6800. H.N.D (PT) 6200. and H.N.D (FT) 5700.
I say thank you all for those who are calling me trying to know one or two things about the school.
THIS IS MY NUMBER FOR MORE INFO, 08021235314 RAJI ADEKOLA

(1) (Reply)

When You Lay Hands On Your Computer During Jamb Exam Lol -photo / LASU Indigeneship Verification Council {IIVC} / Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.