Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

"Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. (5706 Views)

Linda Ikeji Slams Meghan Markle For ‘villianising’ The Royal Family / Laura Ikeji Slams Fan Who Said She Should Post About Negatives In Her Marriage / Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by timesopedia: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Linda Ikeji serves Buhari Hot Tea

Full story here>>>
[URL]https://www.timesopedia.com/2018/shut-the-fk-up-linda-ikeji-slams-buhari[\url]

2 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by JasonScoolari: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
I just love the way Linda is pouring all her frustrating on the lifeless kunù and burukùtu guzzling president.
grin

Tag all the zombies to come and save the lifeless one before Linda enter second round. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bitter Truth

7 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by garetz: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Absolute truth, Buhari is a big hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by oyebanji44: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Absolutely wrong..why did some people from eastern part of nigeria dislike buhari so much?and also why was it that we Nigerians did not know that politics is one thing,crime is something else..why mix politics with crime..??Deji case is not politics ..biafra agitation is not politics..go google and find out..agitating for freedom ,charged for murder.(crime and uprising)

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by ObaKlaz: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
*Sniffs* What's that fish-like smell?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Pyrusdrago(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
oyebanji44:
Absolutely wrong..why did some eastern part of nigeria dislike buhari so much?and also why was it that we Nigerians did not know that politics is one thing,crime is something else..why mix politics with crime..??Deji case is not politics ..biafra agitation is not politics..go google and find out..

I rarely quote people thou but dude Wetin Na grin
What is politics? If Deji and Biafra agitation isn’t one

8 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by jerryunit48: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
I won’t say anything...meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Used Infinix Note 3 For Sale At Akoka

Starting at 25k

Slight crack on screen and has battery issues.

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by troublemakea(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I just love the way Linda is pouring all her frustrating on the lifeless kunù and burukùtu guzzling president.
grin

Tag all the zombies to come and save the lifeless one before Linda enter second round. cheesy

I tag sarrki here grin

1 Like

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Olufela30: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
First time aunty Linda will say something dah made me smile.... Buhari or Jubril is a confused bean !!! (Oya English teachers, come..)

5 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by JasonScoolari: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
troublemakea:

I tag sarrki here grin
You've done well. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
ObaKlaz:
*Sniffs* What's that fish-like smell?!
i smell it too bro i think its coming from the angle your mum is sitting

11 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by ObaKlaz: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Are you not the boy who was begging E-money on a thread to make you one of his drug peddlers?cheesy You're really making your mother proud, boy. grin Anyways, I intend closing out the year 2018 on a mellow note, so I won't wage e-wars till next year. Now, run along and give your mother a sliding tackle like you always do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by blackboy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is this really Linda?!! I'm speechless
Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by yrex01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
y bringing his mom to this ? This is a sign of poor upbringing or bad parenting, no offense !! Just bcoz talk z free online doesn't means u should loose ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by budaatum: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin

We should come and save my bubu from sour tits?
You are very funny!

2 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by budaatum: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
oyebanji44:
Absolutely wrong..why did some people from eastern part of nigeria dislike buhari so much?and also why was it that we Nigerians did not know that politics is one thing,crime is something else..why mix politics with crime..??Deji case is not politics ..biafra agitation is not politics..go google and find out..everything is politics in nigeria..Haba
Sounds like you are telling them to go and educate themselves?

I swear, if they take your advice I will give them scholarship!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by budaatum: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
yrex01:
y bringing his mom to this ? This is a sign of poor upbringing or bad parenting, no offense !! Just bcoz talk z free online doesn't means u should loose ur sense.
Must be one of those athiefulated obliterated whatumacallems!

2 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by JasonScoolari: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
budaatum:

We should come and save my bubu from sour tits?
You are very funny!
You just accepted wholeheartedly that you're a zom.bie. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
yrex01:
go fùck urself nigga

1 Like

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Metuh: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
yrex01:

Shut up your dirty mouth, is Linda Ikeji not someone's mom and daughter

Think before you type

7 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by budaatum: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You just accepted wholeheartedly that you're a zom.bie. grin
Sai bubu 2019!

From zombie buda with pleasure!
Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by yrex01(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
go fùck urself nigga
clown !!
Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Shaycruz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol
Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by yrex01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up your dirty mouth, is Linda Ikeji not someone's mom and daughter

Think before you type
as if u care bout er, if not she blast buhari I'm sure u won't say that. Get d fk outta mi mention !!
Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
oyebanji44:
Absolutely wrong..why did some people from eastern part of nigeria dislike buhari so much?and also why was it that we Nigerians did not know that politics is one thing,crime is something else..why mix politics with crime..??Deji case is not politics ..biafra agitation is not politics..go google and find out..agitating for freedom ,charged for murder.(crime and uprising)
Okay someone who cannot better your economic standard and given ten years cannot achieve any positive change yet you still support him I am not trying to say some people are brainless all I am saying is that PEOPLE can never excel beyond the way they REASON

3 Likes

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
buhari no wan pay am her salary
#Lindagate

1 Like

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by davecris(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aunty Linda is vexing

1 Like

Re: "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. by spiralwedge(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Linda Ikeji the igbotic tribal bigot. Can't forget in a hurry how she was used to cause tribal confusion in the last Lagos guber elections.
She's finally gonna ruin herself. Face your business and enjoy, but no.. The housefly that will die will follow sh!t to the septic hole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures And Video Of How tonto Dike Fell On Stage At Iyanya's Kukere Concert / See Uti Nwachukwu & The Boobs / Unbelievable Pictures: 23 Celebrities Who Resemble Historical People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.