Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lagos To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Abuja (678 Views)

‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Abuja by blecin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello follow Nairalanders, I’ld like to know the best road transport company in Nigeria that uses the best vehicles and with good customer services.
Please share your experiences traveling from Lagos to Abuja by road.
I am making enquires about ABC transport because of their sprinter buses but I have been reading some posts about their flaws; please share your experiences with any transport company you know of.

Feel free to post your comments and experiences to help a brother have a nice travelling experience
Re: Lagos To Abuja by Owiii(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
God is Good motors or GUO
Re: Lagos To Abuja by Peter4luv: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pray for lagos to Newyork..u even de scared of travelli g through road..he go better.
Re: Lagos To Abuja by troublemakea(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
blecin:
Hello follow Nairalanders, I’ld like to know the best road transport company in Nigeria that uses the best vehicles and with good customer services.
Please share your experiences traveling from Lagos to Abuja by road.
I am making enquires about ABC transport because of their sprinter buses but I have been reading some posts about their flaws; please share your experiences with any transport company you know of.

Feel free to post your comments and experiences to help a brother have a nice travelling experience

ABC is one of the best if not the Most best. i tried ABC once and I couldn't just look at another transport i've been their big patroniser ever since then

so yes op ABC is a go
Re: Lagos To Abuja by blecin(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Peter4luv:
Pray for lagos to Newyork..u even de scared of travelli g through road..he go better.

Amen, thanks.
I wish you what you wish me bro
Re: Lagos To Abuja by blecin(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2018
troublemakea:

ABC is one of the best if not the Most best. i tried ABC once and I couldn't just look at another transport i've been their big patroniser ever since then

so yes op ABC is a go

Brother, thanks for your contribution.
Does ABC really uses the sprinter buses and do they depart from the terminal at the fixed time on ticket prior to your experience with them?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by troublemakea(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2018
blecin:

Brother, thanks for your contribution.
Does ABC really uses the sprinter buses and do they depart from the terminal at the fixed time on ticket prior to your experience with them?

yeah before 8:30 you wount meet the bus at the terminal and what I also love about them

> AC all thr to your destination
> They'll still serve you food on board
> Some drivers play movies for you on board

Anyway my experience with ABC ws fun sha there was a time from Lagos to jos we were only 4 in the bus and the driver did well not carrying anyone by the road side even when he had chances to make more money The two back sit was just free fr me like it's my birthright grin and it was just 4 of us he delivered to jos

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abuja by blecin(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2018
troublemakea:

yeah before 8:30 you wount meet the bus at the terminal and what I also love about them

> AC all thr to your destination
> They'll still serve you food on board
> Some drivers play movies for you on board

Anyway my experience with ABC ws fun sha there was a time from Lagos to jos we were only 4 in the bus and the driver did well not carrying anyone by the road side even when he had chances to make more money The two back sit was just free fr me like it's my birthright grin and it was just 4 of us he delivered to jos

Thanks for your time taken to share your experiences bro, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian man shocked after seeing Arab women who washes windscreen for a living / Boeing Forced To Store Dozens Of Grounded 737 Max Planes In Employee's Car Park / Meet Captain Simisola The Pilot Who Averted The Near Tragedy On Air Peace - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.