Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination (14597 Views)

ICAN Releases Date For 50th AATWA Induction Ceremony 2019 / ICAN Postones ATSWA March 2019 Examination, See New Date Here / ACCA Examination Timetable And Deadlines For March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by HIRAETH: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2018
jeffrey04:
where do u reside?
just concluded my ATS 1 and still have very neat materials.
Call me 08080993919
Lagos undecided
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by babs49(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
HIRAETH:
Please i need the study packs for Ats 1
Thanks
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
glad to know this.may God help me and all prospective partaker scale through to the next level.
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CsRockefeller(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
I need ATS 3 pack, I reside in Lagos.
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by akholaj(f): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Please do you have your registration number already
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CsRockefeller(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2019
akholaj:
Please do you have your registration number already

I haven't registered for the exam yet, I just have 2 papers to rewrite.
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by HIRAETH: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Hello..Do you still the study pack for ATS1?
Thanks
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by akholaj(f): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I haven't registered for the exam yet, I just have 2 papers to rewrite.
OK... I have OND in Accounting so I was told I'll start from ATS 3. I've paid the registration fees and I've submitted my credentials at the ICAN office, Oyingbo. So I was told to continue checking their site for my registration number. I don't know how to check, could you help please? Thanks
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CsRockefeller(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
akholaj:
OK... I have OND in Accounting so I was told I'll start from ATS 3. I've paid the registration fees and I've submitted my credentials at the ICAN office, Oyingbo. So I was told to continue checking their site for my registration number. I don't know how to check, could you help please? Thanks

I don't have data, but you should check their site. Look for the thumbnail for Ican Atswa, a lot of options will come out, go for the one for your registration number, you will input the pin they gave you at the bank or at ican office to generate it. Preferably, use a computer system, or a good phone on chrome browser.

Hope it helps
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by HonPhoebe: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please I need a reply to this: I got my pin and sno, I HV been trying to fill the form for registration but I have been getting error messages that I don't even understand
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by HonPhoebe: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
The error msg I have been getting is: Server error in '/ats' application. I am so confused
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by HonPhoebe: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2019
I need a reply please.
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by surevik(f): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
International NGO Recruiting in Nigeria. Apply and share with your contacts https://ng.susdevi.org/
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CIPcentre: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thinking of taking ICAN/ATS and have no idea where to begin? That's why we are here with our team of professionals to guide you through the process. Right from pin purchase,signing the needed documents,lectures,exams and all the way up to your dream career.

Career Intelligent Professionals is ABUJA/NASARAWA based with 5 centres carefully selected in serene environments,suitable for learning. Why wait? Join any of our classes in Asokoro, Lugbe, Kubwa, Nyanya or Mararaba. Start now,start with where you are,start with what you have, start with CAREER INTELLIGENT PROFESSIONALS. For further inquiries, please call 09096762550 or 08163081538.

N10,000 discounted lectures fees to NYSC members.

Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CsRockefeller(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
akholaj:

Hello
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by YCAL: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
ATS Result is out
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by YCAL: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
ATS is out. Who has update on the list
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by debsonpoint(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Hello

Please how can I submit my credentials to ICAN Office, I don't want to take it to Lagos by myself, I would have send it as a mail to a friend but I was told, they request for colored passport photograph.

Any Help Please
Re: ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination by CsRockefeller(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2019
debsonpoint:

Please how can I submit my credentials to ICAN Office, I don't want to take it to Lagos by myself, I would have send it as a mail to a friend but I was told, they request for colored passport photograph.

Any Help Please

Where do u stay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You’ll Find In Every Office / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.