Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes (68207 Views)

Davido Slaps Ckay In Dubai >>(video)<< / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by FlirtyGist: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Kizz Daniel apologises to his manager, Tumi, after Davido slapped him at his concert.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-apologises-to-his-manager-after-davido-slapped-him-at-his-concert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by FlirtyGist: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido: If you want to leave oo, biko leave
No do shakara, no dey carry your shoulder up undecided

Tumi: Laye!

Tear am slap!!! grin grin

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Oluromantic: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido fast becoming a god. The manager weh one man value na him another man dey mesmerize. Level pass level o.

However I sense there has been an issue between him and kizz before. That occurrence was just a reflection of what's going on.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
What? shocked
Everybody had concert, wt even more crowd, no negative noise. So Davido had time to be slapping his elders at his own concert. Lwkmd! grin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by BigGuyMan: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Adeleke is a ritualist that's using Davido fame to get more skulls and human parts to his possession..

Kizz Daniel manager should be careful before What happened to tagbo happens to him.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Aneesaaa: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2018
I know some people would still say they love davido regardless of this, I don't see how you would love someone like this. This is all shades of wrong

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by DEXTROVERT: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Thank
You
Op

So
Tell
Us
How
Much
Naira
Has
Entered
Your
Account
For
Telling
Us
A
Story
That
Has
No
Video
Or
Picture
As
Proof

Bro
Park
Wella
Study
Hard
And
Ball
Davido

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
comments on instablog.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by LastDance: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2018
modified

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Olufela30: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Didn't go to the concert Buh I had the chance to watch it on Hiptv, this Davido is just trying to make himself look good in everybody's face.... And he dae talk say some people that wasted their precious money that they were faking the love they had for him.... Just as his politics family are faking everything, so he is too.. How can u slap Kizz manager and be forming good .... Everyone following that Davido guy are also fakers... I said it.... I'm at home....
Imagine u throwing money in the crowd and you expect them nr to fight... Even said if they don't stop, you won't perform... Smh !! Who caused the fighting sef

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by speedyconnect3: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
This boy don dey eff up oo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by LastDance: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
modified

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Larrey(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
This is very bad lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Chubhie: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Olamide gang and Davido gang in royal rumble will be sold out. My money is on olamide.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Paulfroshman: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Chioma Reacts To Davido Bringing His Daughters On Stage At Davido Live In Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBi7TSBXV-s

Davido Slapped Kizz Daniel Backstage At His Davido Live In Concert 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7G0zF4QjFI
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Thank
You
Op

So
Tell
Us
How
Much
Naira
Has
Entered
Your
Account
For
Telling
Us
A
Story
That
Has
No
Video
Or
Picture
As
Proof

Bro
Park
Wella
Study
Hard
And
Ball
Davido
but if it was wizkid you would have become keyboard warrior shame on u

50 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2018
I am just so happy Kizz Daniel walked out of the event after that & didn't perform on stage.

Instablog says he's unfollowed Davido too. Good for him. Oshi.

45 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by KingLennon(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido's ego is longer than River Nile. Am a huge fan of him but Wizkid is more matured mentally than him.

39 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by ominilongest(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2018
So davido just slap u like that,u are going jejely and e just slap u,there's more to d story..

9 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Chubhie:
Olamide gang and Davido gang in royal rumble will be sold out. My money is on olamide.
Olamide doesn't treat pple like sh*t.

18 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
ominilongest:
So davido just slap u like that,u are going jejely and e just slap u,there's more to d story..
Looks like a one sided story...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by chuksanambra: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido would end up like Damoche abi na Skaileymental.

All he needs to do is humiliate a guy from a rival cult group and he'll be hunted all around Nigeria like a wild animal.

57 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Wetin dis mumu davido too dey feel like sef

8 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2018
LastDance:
I swear the end of davido and all his nonsense and power drunk behavior will stop, the day he will lay his hands to slap any musician from warri in Delta state.

People like Eriga, Victor AD or even young six.

Davido better be careful for one day, nemesis will catch up with him.
nonsense davido go slap erigga and nothing go happen grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Emyo(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Everyone above me don't have sense. What's the proof that such happened?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by LisaAnne(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
abeg its food that's worrying me
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Wikinaija(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
K
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Modupex(f): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido everywhere cheesy
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Starboytwo(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
G
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by babyfaceafrica: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
davido and childishness.. how can people make him.their role model?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.