Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently (1381 Views)

Nationwide Data Entry Officers (remote) At Transparency Nigeria / Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently / Vacancy:data Entry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by ashargeorge: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
An I.T. Firm is currently recruiting for Data Entry Officers.

We are looking to fill the above positions with 6 candidates in an Information Technology Company serving both local and foreign companies.

Job Title: Data Entry Officer

Primary responsibilities are as follows:

i. Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.

ii. Reviewing data for errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.

Requirements are as follows:

i. OND/HND/BSc.

ii. Minimum work experience of 0-3 years in a similar position.

iii. Very good IT skills and experience in the use of MS Office Tools e.g., MS Word and MS Excel.

iv. Excellent command of English Language – both written and spoken.

v. Great and exemplary attitude to work, and interpersonal relationship.

vi. Excellent speaking skills, good character and integrity.

vii. Ability to multi-task and work under intense pressure.

viii. Willingness to learn new skills in Web Design, Visual Effects, 2D & 3D Animations.

Applicants must reside within Ojota, Ikeja and Environs.

Application Deadline: 18th January 2019. This deadline will be adhered to strictly for this job opening.

Salary: N40,000/Month

To Apply: Send your updated resumes to swisseliteentry@gmail.com

Best of Luck.
Re: Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by oly50407(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2018
I can do the job very well but on part time bases.

1 Like

Re: Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by Israeljones(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2018
The IT firm doesnt have a name?
Re: Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by Jay891: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi, If you are in Lagos and interested in wanting to learn how to trade the forex market consistently and profitably contact me for in-person classes.

Only in Lagos.
Re: Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2018
please kindly consider me, i have sent my cv. Thanks
Re: Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently by tosbobby(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2019
I can do the job perfectly but working from home or outside office setting.
I have my private system, so the the firm doesn't need to bother herself on the area of working tools

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Agricultural Loan In Nigeria 2020 – Requirements & Details Here / Oil And Gas Recruitment: Aptitude Test Second Round. / TG Arla (DANO Milk) Graduate Trainee Program 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.