Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

"I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted (46823 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by KillTheZombies: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one go pain Afonjarudeens wellu wellu.

If yorubas were not hypocrites and really love Nigeria as they claim. They should denounce their Yorubaness and embrace Nigeria fully. They should congratulate falz for saying this.

Imperialyoruba the broken-headed afonja, what do you think? grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Malawian(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Sometimes I can't help but marvel at the thickness of Seun's skin. If I were him, I'd banish all these cvnts to their stupid alaigbo.potor.com, let them stay there and curse their mothers to death if that makes them sleep well.

They threatened the other time to migrate out of and abandon the forum, only to come back signing even their parents!

I am disgusted by almost everything they do.
This guy is either Arode Tsolaye or the other guy who loved saying "elephantiasis of the akpamu" Tunde Salam?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Sinistami(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Confused bastard

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.

lol I saw this on FB
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Sinistami(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Me I no de see the wahala here o! So what falz said was it bad? see I'm behind you falz I'm a Nigerian before an Ijaw man.
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by nograv: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
A noble sentiment, but when you have unashamedly tribal politicians in government, you cannot expect people to accept a unified identity overnight.

Only if Nigeria works better, with determined meritocratic leadership will we begin to see ourselves as one..
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by ZookieZookie(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Falz an educative illiterate.....
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by ZookieZookie(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Falz an educative illiterate...

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by fakoo1: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2018
You are from Ilawe Ekiti in Ekiti South west local govt, your family house is in Aye quarters
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:49am On Dec 29, 2018
ignant:
Watch how some of those who will come here to reprimand Falz are the same ones screaming how Nigeria was formed as a divine project.

Nigeria is a shameful product of British criminality.

*spit*
Which spit?
Spit ko, vomit ni?
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by IloveToMess: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Yorubas are foolish, they cant think beyond their APC zombiism . Yorubas are dirty, they cant wash their clothes and keep their bodies clean. Yorubas are ugly, yet they add scary marks on it to make it worse. Yorubas are evil, they are unrepentant ritualists that's why there are so so many cases of skull mining in Ogun State alone. Yorubas are cowards and emotional pigs, they only know how to talk and shout but when you hit them hard they soften and go down(dobale) for you.
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by IloveToMess: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Yorubas are foolish, they cant think beyond their APC zombiism . Yorubas are dirty, they cant wash their clothes and keep their bodies clean. Yorubas are ugly, yet they add scary marks on it to make it worse. Yorubas are evil, they are unrepentant ritualists that's why there are so so many cases of skull mining in Ogun State alone. Yorubas are cowards and emotional pigs, they only know how to talk and shout but when you hit them hard they soften and go down(dobale) for you..
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Muscomide: 4:11am On Dec 29, 2018
IloveToMess:
Yorubas are foolish, they cant think beyond their APC zombiism . Yorubas are dirty, they cant wash their clothes and keep their bodies clean. Yorubas are ugly, yet they add scary marks on it to make it worse. Yorubas are evil, they are unrepentant ritualists that's why there are so so many cases of skull mining in Ogun State alone. Yorubas are cowards and emotional pigs, they only know how to talk and shout but when you hit them hard they soften and go down(dobale) for you..

What beats me is how anyone can hide behind the keyboard and spew such bile from their mouths at 03:05am, that early in the day. 'The hate you give'.........
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Born2Breed(f): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Edo Ordion!!
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Baloranking(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Abortions:
Seems like he's not a proud Afonja. Perhaps their incessant mining of skulls coupled with some dispicable atrocities has forced him to stylishly disown them. It's a shame
grin
Abortions:
Seems like he's not a proud Afonja. Perhaps their incessant mining of skulls coupled with some dispicable atrocities has forced him to stylishly disown them. It's a shame

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by horlique(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
You are a yoruba man but we are all Nigerians.. the folks insulting him are just silly tribal bigots.. who love marginalisation but hate marginalisation when they are the victims..
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by livinbygrace: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Na all these useless Yoruba stupid yeyebrity wanna be dey downgrade yoruba men.You cant hear such stupid senseless oloriburuku statement from an Igbo man or other tribe.But our stupid Yoruba celebrities always deny their heritage and thats why most ladies now dont take them serious.He no go better for you Falz.Oloshi
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
Na all these useless Yoruba stupid yeyebrity wanna be dey downgrade yoruba men.You cant hear such stupid senseless oloriburuku statement from an Igbo man or other tribe.But our stupid Yoruba celebrities always deny their heritage and thats why most ladies now dont take them serious.He no go better for you Falz.Oloshi

Seconded! Oloriburuku bastard boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by coolclarke(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018

Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:
I am sure his attackers are Nairalanders.
Na them carry tribalism for head like darling yaki.

His message is symbolic and not one people should start killing themselves on top. After all, when we commit crimes over there, they say they caught a NIGERIAN.

It is when the news get to front page, Name Checkers Association would help us decode the tribe. Before then, he/she is simply NIGERIAN.

Lmao the darling yaki part got me grin
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Ayobami7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:05am On May 05, 2020
omooba969:

This has automatically credited your account with #1m right? grin
He never addressed it to you. Don't kill yourself. He mentioned his people. Let's must.relax. Songs and opinions of views go together.
Re: "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

He never addressed it to you. Don't kill yourself. He mentioned his people. Let's must.relax. Songs and opinions of views go together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Agbani Darego - Who Rocked The Traditional Outfit Best? / Annie Idibia's Outfit To A Dinner Last Night:Hit Or Miss?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.