Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (70286 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Tonnierichy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
How are you a female or male.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Akuruoulo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
as in we ar terrible n naggers...

We av men who nag more dan women eg my husband

And you love the nagging, I think.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Akuruoulo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
as in we ar terrible n naggers...

We av men who nag more dan women eg my husband

I think u so love his nagging?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Tinosca: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
WHATSAPP CHAT EXPOSE SESE SUSSAN ADULTERY!

Child disclaimer!!!
This is to notify the general public or who may be concerned about new development of an elaborate wedding between osarumwense sese sussan Edebiri of #17, Edebiri str off rio petrol station urora qrts Edo state and the Edobor family. Be notified that the marriage has since broken down on account of sese sussan Edebiri multiple adultery with plenty other men. sese was found out and discovered and she voluntarily confessed when she 7month pregnant to her ex husband to be having adulterous sexual affairs with several other men. She confessed sleeping multiple times with a married native doctor, her ex husband married tenant, her own father's married driver, on her introduction day she was pregnant for a married man by Name VINCENT(sterling bank mission road) when she was their staff, with one of her senior sister husband in portharcourt renowned to always beat up his wife and his sister inlaw in portharcourt since her days as student of uniport and a certain bode and ik in Benin and JOSHUA(ex boyfriend a doctor in benin. Sese sussan with total support of her mother Mabel asemota Edebiri(woman leader church of God mission Eyean) ran away All by herself with a new born baby girl named verena who her ex husband is not sure of because of her promiscuity. At the magistrate customary court oregebeni, both family agreed to a paternity test of baby verena but at the well sought after faith mediplex GRA the family of Edebiri and sese twice failed to step out to determine who is baby verena's father. Her ex husband based ABROAD and edobor family hereby alert the general public that baby verena is not a child from Edobor kindren and henceforth verena must seize to bear that name verena o. Edobor. the Edebiri family who have since dubiously and secretly married sese out (to one of the guy out of others she committed adultery with) in just one year after her mother mabel supervised her adultery escapades should be advised peacefully to mind their business both physically and spiritually and otherwise. Signed...
Edobor family....

1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by MrMacinterchi1: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..

U have balls now? young lady, is that so?

Wonders they say will never end hehehehehe lol continue oo... female my foot
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by abrahym(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
FEEL TIGHT AND WANTED AGAIN!
Do you want to have a better sex life? Decrease vagina dryness and low libido? Or simply prevent and eliminate infections, vaginal discharges, dryness, itching and bad odor?
Whatever your reasons, the following natural vaginal tightening products are safe, effective and proven to tighten your vagina while preventing infections, eliminating dryness, vaginal discharge, itching and bad odor.
These all natural herbs based
vaginal tightening products provide a much cheaper, easier, safer and convenient way to keep your vagina tight than a vaginal surgery.

Do you know with natural herbs like coconut, date, fenugreek, tumeric tiger nut and some foods ingredients you can enhance your hormone imbalance and cure all this.

With a token of #500 Join my WhatsApp group, training start by 8pm tonight
https:///KZUJbGCkNXS5HQD8wWmcw5
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Akuruoulo:

I think u so love his nagging?
hmmm...i hate it wt passion, i just sing my song n he wl blab tl eternity
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by peptech2308: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
God save men that love cheating please. I don't know why they are contended with the wife they have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.