Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Husbands Beware Oooooooooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husbands Beware Oooooooooo (812 Views)

All Nl Ladies Pick Ur Favourite Husbands! (remix) / Okonjo Iweala Screamed In Her Native Igbo 'chinekeeeeeeeeee Oooooooooo' / Husbands Nicknames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by ElementG(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2010
A young couple were married and they were having sex all the time during their honeymoon.

When the honeymoon was over they had to adjust their sex schedule to their work schedule. So every day the husband would get home at 5 o'clock, and every day they would go to bed at 5:15.

This went on for months, never missing a day until the wife came down with the flu and went to the doctor to get a flu shot.

The shot killed all the germs inside her except for three. These three germs were huddled together inside her body talking over their survival plans.

One germ said, "I am going to hide between two toes on her left foot. I don't think the antibiotics will find me there".

A second exclaimed, "I am going to hide behind her right ear. I don't think they'll find me there."

The last germ said, "I don't know about you guys, but when that 5:15 guy pulls out tonight, I'm gonna be on it!"
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by StudioCFR(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2010
U try lol
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by ElementG(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2010
thanks man
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2010
This na joke or advice??
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by StudioCFR(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2010
Lol u again?
Na joke the poster call am sha
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by ElementG(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2010
Okija_juju:

This na joke or advice??

u no knw say na d time table wey d useless husband do make d germ nab d man
Re: Husbands Beware Oooooooooo by bibs(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2010
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre 2 / Y U Shud Never Visit D Hr / "Dont Stop"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.