Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... (493 Views)

Access Bank Is The Most Worst Bank In This Country / The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by ksam(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Base on my observation, to me the worst bank of the year goes to Eco bank, Since they Collabo with oceanic which use to take that award, they are yet to improve on their services like

1. How to manage the long queue you always see at their banking hall

2. Lack of staffs

3. ATM wahala.. You can only withdraw when Eco bank want you to withdraw not when you want to withdraw

4. Their mobile banking is the worst so far, with series of complain I have reported to their customer care, I am yet to do any transaction with my phone after following all the procedures they prescribed..

5. They are always looking for ways to charge you, sometimes in a week they will text you almost everyday to recharge your phone through your bank and then deduct your money for text messages they sent to you

6. Sometimes trying to recharge your phone, you'll get a message telling you it was not successful only for you to try repeatedly then towards evening you'll start getting messages "Your recharge was successful" and by that time you must have already tried like ten times, if it happened to be 1k each, Na you sabi

Even Diamond bank with their internal issues was still doing better than Eco bank, if not for the news that came out, some of us thought they were among the Best if not the Best... So to you, which bank deserve the award for "Worst Bank of the Year"?
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Responses please.....
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by checkolatunji: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2018
All you have said are nothing but the truth .

How to get high BP

1. Bank with EcoBank

2. Use Glo/ Ntel

3. Support Arsenal Fc

You are sure of it when you use the stated above

Fortunately for me I use all of the above

Check Siggy for best deals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by Unlimited22: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Reekado Banks.
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by Nutase: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by izuch(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2018
I've forgotten the name of the bank but it sounds like "bipolar bank" or something like that.
They also steal your money korokoro
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by ksam(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
izuch:
I've forgotten the name of the bank but it sounds like "bipolar bank" or something like that.
They also steal your money korokoro
lol... Bipolar, is that one a bank? they should have named it pola bear...Have you noticed that bank now looks like a micro finance bank or cooperative
Re: Worst Bank Of The Year Goes To ...... by ksam(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
checkolatunji:
All you have said are nothing but the truth .

How to get high BP

1. Bank with EcoBank

2. Use Glo/ Ntel

3. Support Arsenal Fc

You are sure of it when you use the stated above

Fortunately for me I use all of the above

Check Siggy for best deals
HahahAha... And most elderly men patronise all of them

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Find My Buyer Request Page On FIVERR / You Can Now Access Free Wifi Around Any Of These Uba Branches / Learn How To Build Fueless Generator And Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.