Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,308 members, 7,846,372 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den (12504 Views)

Man Escapes From Kidnappers' Den After He & 5 Others Were Abducted In Kogi / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta / Model Onyinye Spends 8 Days In Kidnappers’ Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by jeeqaa7(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Tou
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Glory to Jesus......

1 Like

Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Dafreeguy(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Was expecting them to pray for Jesus to invade the place in a Rambo style, you know. Do some Hollywood Iron Man things. grin grin

I dont know that some akwaibom abi na calabar people like u still lack sense
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by iamvictorbassey: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I dont know that some akwaibom abi na calabar people like u still lack sense
your dad is my mentor
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Dafreeguy(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
your dad is my mentor
Grow up man..if u r an atheist, must u tell us in a stupid way? Mofo
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by MrAnele(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

HMMM

I think it would be easy for Jesus to walk in and set the Rev Fathers free...and yes, He has done that in the past.

BUT...

The more important thing here is that Jesus setting the fathers free won't do anything about the evil that drove the

1.Men to kidnap

2.Men and women to run government badly at all levels, leading to poverty

3.The choices that the kidnappers made to do illegitimate hustle...instead of working hard for their bread.

Jesus came to change men's hearts...and here is the thing...he has given us the choice...to follow him or not. When Jesus called Peter and company, he did not force them, he offered them a choice.

Jesus saving the guys without doing anything about the bad stuff of man's choices that led to the kidnap....that is not salvation....that'spapering over the cracks.

So, are people willing to do the right thing.....
smh
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by iamvictorbassey: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Grow up man..if u r an atheist, must u tell us in a stupid way? Mofo
Others Aired their opinions without abuse. But you think you have monopoly of insults. It seems you don't know me. Me I'm 100%Arewa. Iskanchi runs in my blood. Shege Dan Duri

After this, I'm done replying you. Dick head.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by benicta(f): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Ernchibyke:
Rev father's attract this kidnappers
They live exorbitant lifestyle, driving expensive cars & living in mansions,lest dey don't travel with security convoys like some top notched Pentecostal pastors do. Why won't they be kidnapped.
They don't live in mansions..get your facts right before posting nonsense.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by theoldpretender(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
MrAnele:
smh

OK...if Jesus set the men free...and the hearts of men did not change inspite of that....things would still be the same.

Jesus came to change men'shearts....not to be a superhero. Superheroes are all very nice...but it is the actual job of good governance, people making right choices, hardwork, helping others...that comes from changed hearts...which is what Jesus ultimately wanted.

Dont be a loaves and fishes follower.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by benicta(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Roman Catholic Church is not into tithe

Drum it into your ears now
It's into tithe.I'm a catholic and we pay tithes.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Judybash93(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Ernchibyke:
Rev father's attract this kidnappers
They live exorbitant lifestyle, driving expensive cars & living in mansions,lest dey don't travel with security convoys like some top notched Pentecostal pastors do. Why won't they be kidnapped.

lol... Religion is a scam
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by MrAnele(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

OK...if Jesus set the men free...and the hearts of men did not change inspite of that....things would still be the same.

Jesus came to change men'shearts....not to be a superhero. Superheroes are all very nice...but it is the actual job of good governance, people making right choices, hardwork, helping others...that comes from changed hearts...which is what Jesus ultimately wanted.

Dont be a loaves and fishes follower.

You said Jesus has done it before? Can you please share with us your experience.. First or second hand experience, it doesn't matter, we just want to hear it.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Judybash93(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
obembet:

May God forgive u. Can you leave without pussy for 1 year?

LMAO! Bros, I've been living off that good stuff for over a year now...

1 Like

Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Judybash93(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
MrAnele:

You said Jesus has done it before? Can you please share with us your experience.. First or second hand experience, it doesn't matter, we just want to hear it.

Lol... Good one brov

1 Like

Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Chiachifranklin: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
What I know vividly well is that Catholic Church doesn't pay ransom
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Ernchibyke(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2018
benicta:

They don't live in mansions..get your facts right before posting nonsense.
Oga goan sit down.
Most parish house now are like houses owned by politicians.
Aesthetically & majestically built so it ll last the test of time.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by theoldpretender(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2018
MrAnele:

Seems like you did not get my post at all.

But answering your question, Jesus did miraculously save me from one chance some six years ago.

Having said that, Jesus' job is to change men's hearts. It is easy to save someone like me from one chance....but what matters more to God is that the situations that led to men and women doing one chance....the changing of men's hearts...leading to stuff like good government, helping the poor, fighting for the rights of others, making the choice not to be involved in crime, not discriminating against others...is very important.

As a doctor, I have treated many people for diabeties. But it isnt just enough to treat diabetics, you also have to encourage them to change their lifestyle...and also encourage the non diabetics too...and that takes a lot more than just writing prescriptions.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by odisman(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
They collect tithes now.

theoldpretender:

I'm not Roman Catholic...but I doubt the RC church is into tithes like other churches...
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by MrAnele(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

Seems like you did not get my post at all.

But answering your question, Jesus did miraculously save me from one chance some six years ago.

Having said that, Jesus' job is to change men's hearts. It is easy to save someone like me from one chance....but what matters more to God is that the situations that led to men and women doing one chance....the changing of men's hearts...leading to stuff like good government, helping the poor, fighting for the rights of others, making the choice not to be involved in crime, not discriminating against others...is very important.

As a doctor, I have treated many people for diabeties. But it isnt just enough to treat diabetics, you also have to encourage them to change their lifestyle...and also encourage the non diabetics too...and that takes a lot more than just writing prescriptions.

I get your post..

These are my problems

I think it would be easy for Jesus to walk in and set the Rev Fathers free...and yes, He has done that in the past.

The more important thing here is that Jesus setting the fathers free won't do anything about the evil that drove the
1.Men to kidnap
2.Men and women to run government badly at all levels, leading to poverty
3.The choices that the kidnappers made to do illegitimate hustle...instead of working hard for their bread.

Jesus came to change men's hearts...and here is the thing...he has given us the choice...to follow him or not. When Jesus called Peter and company, he did not force them, he offered them a choice.

Have you read the story of Saul... Choice is nothing but an illusion.
If God can change Saul's heart, if he can arrest Saul, why can't he arrest the perpetrators of Evil in our land?

As for your experience I was expecting to hear something mind blowing, even idol worshippers have bin saved from one chance.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Ayobami7(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2018
这是我的
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by notoriousbabe: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2018
I suspect fowl play

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by notoriousbabe: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
mayorflexzy:
Brand new washing machine for sale.
Call or whatsapp: 08131542569
how much please?
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by jerflakes(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Was expecting them to pray for Jesus to invade the place in a Rambo style, you know. Do some Hollywood Iron Man things. grin grin

I like you

It's funny how blacks worship a white man

Can you imagine all the characters in that storybook, called the bible, are all white people?

No black person in the bible

From Adam and Eve to Moses to Jesus

Imagine the fuckery

And you want me to worship a dead white man?

Laugh of the century

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Dafreeguy(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Others Aired their opinions without abuse. But you think you have monopoly of insults. It seems you don't know me. Me I'm 100%Arewa. Iskanchi runs in my blood. Shege Dan Duri

After this, I'm done replying you. Dick head.

next time dont joke with other peoples belief and doctrine.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Sheggy13(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
obembet:

May God forgive u. Can you leave without pussy for 1 year?
So you think these Catholic Rev Fathers don't have sex lol. You're quite funny. There are many that do secretly. They have secret girlfriends.
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by Anopheles: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2018
mayorflexzy:
Brand new washing machine for sale.
Call or whatsapp: 08131542569

How much?
Re: Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den by tit(f): 3:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Fulani headsmen
well done ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs / It's A Traffic Violation To Break Into Siren Blaring Security Convoy– Police ACP / Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.