Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

EPL: Chelsea Win Race To Sign Christian Pulisic From Dortmund - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Chelsea Win Race To Sign Christian Pulisic From Dortmund (278 Views)

Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Borussia Dortmund Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 14 April 2021 / Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Win Race To Sign Christian Pulisic From Dortmund by 5Ebiscoo: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Former Premier League champions, Chelsea have won the race ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal to sign 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund midfielder, Christian Pulisic.

According to Bild, the Blues and Dortmund have agreed a deal of approximately £45million for Pulisic to move to Stamford Bridge next summer.

Pulisic has been strongly linked with a move to the Premier League in recent weeks.

The United States international has lost his place under Lucien Favre following the emergence of England international Jadon Sancho, but his arrival would come as a major boost to Chelsea.

Chelsea will tomorrow afternoon clash with Crystal Palace in the Premier League fixture.

Maurizio Sarri’s side are currently occupying the fourth position on the Premier League table with 40 points from 19 games.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/29/epl-chelsea-win-race-sign-christian-pulisic-dortmund/

(1) (Reply)

I Celebrated Like Ronaldo To Show Them That They Miss Something / Man United's Champions League Exit: Events Since Last UCL Knockout Win / Why I Haven’t Spoken To My Players About Winning Premier League– Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.