Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy (53793 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by TunezTV: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido's Daughter, Imade Snapped Kissing Her Step Mum

The family of the DMW boss consisting of his two babymamas, Sophia and Amanda and their daughters, Imade and Hailey have been spending quality bonding time together for the first time and they already seem inseparable.

Proving their solidifying bond, the singer first daughter, Imade got caught on cam already sharing a loving kiss with Amanda despite their recent encounter.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/12/davidos-daughter-imade-snapped-kissing.html

5 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by tsephanyah(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
The only people I’m afraid of disappointing are the ones who believe in me. Cute

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
babymama ministry is moving...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Bizmagnet: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
See how these ones are dignifying having children out of wedlock. The end time has arrived.
Check my siggy for your websites/blogs/softwares.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by lilmax(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
poor set up.....this script isn't well acted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by OreoPaschal(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mum Kee? It should be "Imade kissing her Daddy's 2nd Baby_mama". Only Davido's wife should be addressed as her step mum. undecided

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by azshion1: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Sirheny007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why in God's name did a MOD push this irrelevancy to FP?

5 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by IamPatriotic(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Is baby David marrying three women at the same time?
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
TunezTV:
Davido's Daughter, Imade Snapped Kissing Her Step Mum...

Awww...
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by id4sho(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
e
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido uniting his babys mama's at an early stage unlike tu baba that took ages to do same

Tu baba still rocks anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by beylinko(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
so where do we put chioma in this equation now. And its so saddening that many of our youths still model their Lives after this Guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by IAMBlesssed(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
All I have to say is this.......... MONEY IS. REALLY. POWERFUL...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Pmarcus1864: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Go to church and learn what is right. Premarital sex is sin.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Namzy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pls define "stepmum" or you meant step baby mama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Nastofar(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
If the two baby mamas can cooperate and love one another, they can chase Chioma away by using diplomacy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
angry
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Pavore9: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hmm.....a generation of fathers without wives and mothers without husbands.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by aparty2noparty: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
after now u'll introduce the little girl into lesbianism.
celebrities anything ona do na news for zootopias'

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by slawomir: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Isoright

This asssholesss still don't know the meaning of step mum

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by NoFace101: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
TunezTV:
Davido's Daughter, Imade Snapped Kissing Her Step Mum

The family of the DMW boss consisting of his two babymamas, Sophia and Amanda and their daughters, Imade and Hailey have been spending quality bonding time together for the first time and they already seem inseparable.

Proving their solidifying bond, the singer first daughter, Imade got caught on cam already sharing a loving kiss with Amanda despite their recent encounter.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/12/davidos-daughter-imade-snapped-kissing.html

ok
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Toosure70: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
And so?
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
We can categorically say that this is the only good act of Davido...every other act na hooliganism

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Vtrd: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Small boy like Davido has seen more pussy than men twice his age.
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na so Chioma go siddon there dey form assurance girl till this kids begin call her aunty

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by SirLakes: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by Auxtin85(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
I use to beat kids when I was younger but since I had my son in 2015 I haven’t raised my voice on another child

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy by crownwealth: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Please what is the lesson in this useless post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.