Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (49742 Views)

Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Gentlesniper:

You said babe and not wife, any guy is free to date any babe so far as she accepts you. Its a free world my guy.
ok ooo u are free to date a soldier man babe but no cry o wen im begin to panel beat u.
Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Agugbadin: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
These cadets should be dismissed from the military, they are a disgrace to their country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by FunctionX(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is not acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by MrAnele(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
numen:

Just step aside please. Must you advertise? Whatever the guy has done, has the slap, humiliation and embarrassment changed it? As a uniformed personnel, they should carry themselves with decorum and be professional.

How many BH guys has he slapped or beaten? How many herdsmen has he caught and dealt with?

Are you saying that the law that guides the army expects them to handle all issues with physical assault

What exactly are you saying or trying to say.

Stop speaking like a buffoon.. This is Africa. Not Europe. Somethings just can't stop in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Yankee101: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cadets again?

I'll say post them to Sambisa frontlines to see what military jobs look like. It's not about harassing civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by greenprince(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
lebron7:
Ahh!!!! And dis us how dis ones will be expelled oh. God no go allow me enter 4k up like dis cry cry

Are you the one to expel them?
Bro, that entity called Nigeria reeks corruption everywhere including the military. I could've been one of those cadets now but God had far better plans for me.

Is it not NDA that I travelled to go take their exam and officers came to give answers to special students... officers that could not solve simple arithmetic physics. Some of the biology answers were even wrong.

Joke of a country. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

E be like say deez ones get too much gbemu for dem bodi. Oya straight deployment to Sambisa within the next 24 hrs. Make dem go strip Shekau nak.ed grin grin

Oh ! Haijimesaito , I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by XaintJoel20: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
They should go and ask their senior soldiers what made them abandon their barracks at Epe.

Please tell me. I am interested in knowing.
Thanks..
Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by greenprince(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
MrAnele:

Stop speaking like a buffoon.. This is Africa. Not Europe. Somethings just can't stop in Africa.

Wow!

What an excuse for incompetence.
Human beings in Africa can't have same quality of life as other humans in Europe but politicians in Africa can drive more sophisticated cars and take fatter paycheques.

Exercise your cerebrum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by zicoraads: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
These ones are new and still being intoxicated with the uniform. There's one that is trending on Instalblog that involves more cadets

And I wonder why guys will allow a few boys in military uniform to assault them. If you try this with me and my friends, we'll beat the hell out of you and deal with the consequences later. At this level I am, I will not allow a few boys to disgrace me like this. After all, we all have that military connection.

Oh, and all that talk about dealing with these cadets when they do all of this is hogwash. You all remember those female cadets that assaulted those boys in that Abuja park? Those ones just got away with some punishments. The punishment was not even close to the assault they carried out.

Nothing significant ever happens to them thereafter.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by greenprince(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
lebron7:

Guy dey will oh, cadets are expelled for things as little as arguing with seniors

Arguing with military seniors yes.
Beating up a common man who probably has no relative in military hierarchy, I'd say most likely no.

Godfathers will sweep that under the carpet. I know what I'm saying my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by frozen70(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is just a cadet and he is already displaying what he will do when confirmed

So if he is asked to withdraw from training, will he even raise his hand on anyone.

He should be punished for disgracing the army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An outrage has been sparked online following the assault of a young man by students of the Nigerian Defence Academy.

In a trending video making the rounds online, the young cadets can be seen assaulting the man with some serious slaps after his clothes were removed. They also took delight in filming the assault and posting it online. 

The reason for the assault and public humiliation on the victim was not revealed as at the time of filing this report. . 

However, Nigerians who have been outraged by the callous footage - have called on the army authorities to bring the cadets who partook in the act to justice and also look for a way to prevent rascality among its students.

See different reactions below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/nigerian-cadets-assault-young-man-nigerians-react.html

The cadet should be send to Bags to fight Book harm,
That's only punishment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by WiseStarr(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
At times,We don't need to pity these Armies when they died on battlefield,It maybe the reward to their deeds.....
These Jobless people will come and say they are protecting the country while humiliating citizens.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by MrAnele(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
greenprince:

Wow!

What an excuse for incompetence.
Human beings in Africa can't have same quality of life as other humans in Europe but politicians in Africa can drive more sophisticated cars and take fatter paycheques.

Exercise your cerebrum.

... Realism trumps all... Be realistic in your thoughts...

Sub-Saharan Africa is a shithole. And it will remain so for the next twenty years if not more.. That's just the fact... And it's all thanks to our irretrievably dumb leaders, gullible citizens and Illiteracy..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by aremz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Plumming 101...is that clear? We'll make you do it even against your wish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by zicoraads: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
udo2018:
I pity for those cadets because they will have some serious charges to answer when they resume in January. NDA do not train touts..
Nothing will happen to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by toplinetrtrend: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad go and find out why dem dey flog him. Do U even knw if the yellow thing assault powerless/cheat sumbody and dat one involved soldiers to do am strong thing.Nor bi one civilian dey snap the pic there so?Abi U sidon inside Ur house/ shop dey mind ur biz,one soldier will cum flog satan comot ur head? ko possible

It's either you are a stranger in Nigeria or your Brain is just dead.

So, you haven't seen where military men assault civilians for no reason before here in Nigeria? Do you know how many Nigerians get beaten up by military men because they refused to succumb to cheating? Do you know that a military man beat up a civilian for mistakenly stepping on his toes despite the civilian profusely apologizing to the military man?

And you just sat there like a cursed senseless being, commenting on what you know nothing about. What an aberrant iddiot you are!

And even if the civilian committed a crime, should he be arrested by the police or abused by soldiers? You should stop acting the fool.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by imagrg(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Indiscipline among the youths of today has taken a new dimension.
In case you want to earn free btc daily by simply using the new crypto tab IOS/android browser, see my signature below for link please.
Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by pacespot(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
look at the way the guy held his hands back, he didn't even defend himself, yet the assault continued.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by planetx: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol shebi you people like to joke that if soldier slap you you go no say police is your friend.
So enjoy your slaps.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Franklyspeakin: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
What is this one saying? Your use of English is laughable
ipobarecriminals:
sad go and find out why dem dey flog him. Do U even knw if the yellow thing assault powerless/cheat sumbody and dat one involved soldiers to do am strong thing.Nor bi one civilian dey snap the pic there so?Abi U sidon inside Ur house/ shop dey mind ur biz,one soldier will cum flog satan comot ur head? ko possible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
must everything be about jokes
Ahan..where did i joke?
Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Baselm: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

No mind them, check the names of all those who commented, ull know why they are pained.
Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Nigerianization(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is one of those reasons why civil military relationships will continue to go sour.

The army should be 'DERADICALISED' on the unfortunate mindset of seeing us as BLOODY CIVILIANS.

The ones in sambisa are seeking our prayers while the ones on the street are seeking our destruction.

It's sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by franchasng: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nigerian Soldiers and Police do play with fire sha.....don't they know that not all Nigerians are ordinary

Beat some Nigerians like this and wait for your burial soonest.

They don't know why so many ill luck befall them in battlefield....some Nigerians are very diabolical, they will call you out in a spiritual mirror after you have beaten them and command your spirit to meet its Waterloo

If you are a soldier reading this, please desist from beating or harassing innocent civilians unprovoked (spiritual forces honor innocence, but if you are guilty, they are real oh, they act so fast, if you doubt, ask people who owe people that report them to shrines/oracles, I have seen these things take shocking effect lipsrsealed)....I speak from experience...people are wicked and not everyone you see on the road is ordinary...yes you will succeed in beating and humiliating him, but the result months or years after may shock your entire family, so be guided, the world is more mysterious than you think...everything is not about gun, some powers pass guns and bombs oh, I don talk my own sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
What is really their constitutional responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos by Omololu001: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
They should go and ask their senior soldiers what made them abandon their barracks at Epe.

why did they abandon it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.