Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Any Installment Payment Option? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Installment Payment Option? (867 Views)

Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos 07044024051 / Cars On Installment Payment/ Car Loan: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Installment Payment Option? by judano: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2010
Hello,

I am in need of a good Nigerian used vehicle, preferably a Honda Accord (1998-2002) or Toyota Camry (1998- 2001). However, I have only 350,000 cash. My question is this: is there any seller who would sell to me and keep his original papers till he clears the balance through post dated cheques?

As they say, all things are possible. Willing dealers kindly drop your comment or phone number here and I will follow up.
Re: Any Installment Payment Option? by femy2010(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
It would be hard to get one that can do that.My advice is talk to a finance firm and that we you desire of buying your desired vehicle would manifest .
Best of Luck.
Re: Any Installment Payment Option? by Middleman: 2:16am On Aug 09, 2010
judano:

Hello,

I am in need of a good Nigerian used vehicle, preferably a Honda Accord (1998-2002) or Toyota Camry (1998- 2001). However, I have only 350,000 cash. My question is this: is there any seller who would sell to me and keep his original papers till he clears the balance through post dated cheques?

As they say, all things are possible. Willing dealers kindly drop your comment or phone number here and I will follow up.

if u can up the figure to N500k cash, i will give u a 99 Camry v6 (leather seat, alloy wheels, sunroof) the car requires minor expenses like suspension and ac compressor, erytyn else is ok. reach me on 07056930150 if interested.
Re: Any Installment Payment Option? by judano: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2010
@ Femy, thanks for the advice. But those banks have too strict conditions. One of them required me to bring a guarantor who will leave an equal amount in their account untouched. It is like robbing Peter to pay Paul! sad

@ Middleman, thanks, you give me hope, but I dont have that much now. If I get close to it any time soon, I will give you a shout.
Re: Any Installment Payment Option? by KunleA2(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2010
judano:

@ Femy, thanks for the advice. But those banks have too strict conditions. One of them required me to bring a guarantor who will leave an equal amount in their account untouched. It is like robbing Peter to pay Paul!  sad

@ Middleman, thanks, you give me hope, but I dont have that much now. If I get close to it any time soon, I will give you a shout.

What's the risk the bank is taking then? If you can have someone that will leave that amount on the table, why even go to a bank?

I will say either save more or find something that can fit your budget like Mazda or so. Or be willing to get something older. A 1998-2001 is out of the question with that budget. Unless its a questionable car.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic / Golf 3 For Sale @ Give Away Price N480k 08052334306 / 2003/04 Toyota Corolla @ Cheap Rate,very Clean Ride,,,08052334306

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.