Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

18+ Sexchat And Lez Whatsapp Group - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 18+ Sexchat And Lez Whatsapp Group (2644 Views)

I Love To Sexchat/video Sex-call With ladies..09077769260.let me make you cum / Hot ladies kindly add up for phonesex or sexchat. / Add Me For Sexchat (female Only) 07034545528 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Sexchat And Lez Whatsapp Group by Ninuolaola: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys this is a WhatsApp group created for the sexual exploring people.

There is going to be a special group for the lez sisters and also a general sexchat group.

NOTE do not post your pictures when posting any nudes to avoid stories.
Just copy the link and paste it on your browser and indicate the group you would want to join. Please do not send anything to my DM.

Verification group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J2omiYPk9wRIHjgKpwI8Ix

(1) (Reply)

Nominate A Nairaland Babe I Should Take Out On An Xmas Date / Creamish! / I Am Looking 4 True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.