Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Article Writing Equipment For Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article Writing Equipment For Writers (358 Views)

Writers With Experience In Article Writing Needed / For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215 / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing Equipment For Writers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
RTICLE WRITING EQUIPMENT FOR WRITERS Every writer, amateur or professional, needs to pick up new ways to expand their writing techniques and create great contect for there clients and readers. Well, there are many ingredients which you will need to serve the best content to your cult and this demands some extra help. So, if you are looking for some best writing tools which can improve your blog posts, Here is a list of some essential online writing tools for you which can help you to improve your articles. Word processors can only help you to generate words on the page but generating a valuable content is a complex job yet it can be much simpler if you have got the right tools to help you. Whether you are a first timer in using writing software for a content generation or a pro trying the best writers’ instruments in the market, the article is worth your attention.

Title generator tools Portent’s Content IdeaGenerator: you just need to type in your idea, potent content idea generator will provide you with great title for your post. if you dont like them you can refresh to see another title.

Topic researcher tools 1. Google keyword planner : having difficulty ib chosen your keyword. Type a keyword in the search bar, check the competition for your keywords and other related keyword phrases. Moreover, you can find out things like:- a. Estimate the average search volume per month for a particular period. b, Analyze ideas about keywords which are related to your product category, landing page or specific phrases.

Image editor tools 1 . Canva : My favorite image creator online. easy to navigate and signup. signin and create your design. Canva has a massive database of content types which keeps on growing continually. Sign in for free, pick your favorite layouts for multiple social profiles and craft your masterpiece.

Writing tools DRAFT: this is an alternative to Google docs and microsoft word. google draft have ability to share your work to other user. it also have backedup online. google draft also send helpful email reminding you to meet your daily word count

Editing Tools Grammarly: Grammarly is a proofreading tool that helps you spot grammatical errors, typos, and awkward sentences. Download the web extension and Grammarly will correct anything written in a web browe for my proofreading needs, it is a fast and efficient tool that I highly recommend. Check out Grammarly here

Readability test tools Readable.io

You should always choose a software which suits your style of writing. Because those features will seldom matter if you do not use them.

SOURCE:www.emperorblog.com.ng/article-writing-equipment-for-writers/

(1) (Reply)

PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? / Touching Poem Titled "A Dear Friend" / Dark Room - Episode 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.