Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,393 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Attention!!!!!!!!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Attention!!!!!!!!! (577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am a songwriter/rapper(21 years old) and I have written 12 rap songs which I hope could be transformed into an album to be titled "We Don't Give A Damn".Everything in the album(written)is PURE English.I have also imagined the beats/sounds that will make them great.Some of them include the ones titled :Healthy Noise,Under the Influence, Taylor Swift,The Honourable Dogs,The Great Bitches......I can't mention all because of typing stress.One of the lines in the other songs goes like this: "Now I speak with voices but that's like one of my vices......"My number is 08183752438 and my Email address is HellVictorinho @gmail.com.Please,I need someone to help me out here by taking my songs out there.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by waleyp(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
This Is Not The Way To Do It, It Does Not Work This Way
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
waleyp:
This Is Not The Way To Do It, It Does Not Work This Way
How does it work?I know you have a lot of negatives to share but I won't mind getting them
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by waleyp(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Negativity KE? I DonT Even Know You So Why Would You Think Like That?All Am Trying To Say Is You Might End Up Not Using All Your Written Songs, You CanT Do Plain Rap In NiGERIA Cos It Doesn't Sell, Your Choice Of Song Titles And Album Title Is Not For NaIJA, Lastly Enter Studio And Drop Your BarS
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by justtalents(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Are you an upcoming artist, comedian, dancer or theater artist? "THE CONTEST" Battle for Supremacy 2019 #TheContest2019 form is out... Visit www.justtalentsofficialblog. to participate. Also like our Facebook page Justtalents Blog www.facebook.com/justtalents for special discounts on early purchase... Compliments of the season...
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2018
waleyp:
Negativity KE? I DonT Even Know You So Why Would You Think Like That?All Am Trying To Say Is You Might End Up Not Using All Your Written Songs, You CanT Do Plain Rap In NiGERIA Cos It Doesn't Sell, Your Choice Of Song Titles And Album Title Is Not For NaIJA, Lastly Enter Studio And Drop Your BarS

I don't want the truth,I want help!!!!!!!
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by waleyp(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Find am
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
waleyp:
Find am

I know nothing is found(including success)if it is not sought.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by waleyp(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
LOL Go Sell Your BarS And Lets See How Much You GoNNA Make
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
waleyp:
LOL Go Sell Your BarS And Lets See How Much You GoNNA Make
Nigeria might be crappy but HELL remains fire-rappy.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by waleyp(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Might be crappy but you can still make it BIG time
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
waleyp:
Might be crappy but you can still make it BIG time
Hopefully.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!! by Wadewaltz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:
Hopefully.
Take ur songs to HELL!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

K-rino The Greatest Rapper Of All Time! / BLAQ Is A VET / * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Puritan ( First Round ) * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.