Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! (1486 Views)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by 1nv301: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Runaway from this boy if you value your money!

Do not give him your website to design he will inject you with virus!

He scammed me of my AdSense with him other Monika which he sharply deleted after the scam Kelvin30286063 you will pay dearly

He is fond of spoiling other good nairander like laurazea from selling her AdSense so he can resell it with his other scam Monika called immaculate / best326 !!

BEWARE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2018
1nv301:

He scammed me of my AdSense with him other Monika which he sharply deleted after the scam Kelvin30286063 you will pay dearly

He is fond of spoiling other good nairander like laurazea from selling her AdSense so he can resell it with his other scam Monika called immaculate / best326 !!

BEWARE!!
God bless you man, as I woke up this morning and saw this false accusation. Knowing fully well that I have never met you or ever seen you before. Knowing fully well that I don't sell adsense or anything related, knowing fully well that I don't know any immaculate or best326. God bless you.
That's my prayer for your this morning.
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2018
I might also be interested in helping you to investigate the person that scammed you if you don't mind. Here is my number 09033012548, message me on Whatsapp
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2018
1nv301:

BEWARE!!
The only reason you are doing this and still walk freely is because this is a faceless forum. How can you be this mean? You have now added Best326 to your witch hunting game?
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2018
1nv301:

BEWARE!!
You register this your account at 1am today, you made this post at 1:04am and that's the only post you ever made on nairaland. Funny enough, your last seen says 1:13am, which means the main reason why you created this account was to brag my name in the mud.
It's alright bro, your cup is full. You have just today to post an evidence of where you and I ever had a conversation at all not to talk of dealing with money or adsense. Whatever happens to you after today, your parents can take heart.

Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Premiumwriter: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

You register this your account at 1am today, you made this post at 1:04am and that's the only post you ever made on nairaland. Funny enough, your last seen says 1:13am, which means the main reason why you created this account was to brag my name in the mud.
It's alright bro, your cup is full. You have just today to post an evidence of where you and I ever had a conversation at all not to talk of dealing with money or adsense. Whatever happens to you after today, your parents can take heart.
leave the haters alone.

That's how one called me a scammer and later came to meet me to help him.

Some people here are just out to tarnish other people's reputation. Nothing more
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by 1nv301: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Premiumwriter:
leave the haters alone.

That's how one called me a scammer and later came to meet me to help him.

Some people here are just out to tarnish other people's reputation. Nothing more

Shut up u be scammer too

Kelvin na hardened criminal na him teach u work
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Premiumwriter: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2019
1nv301:

Shut up u be scammer too

Kelvin na hardened criminal na him teach u work
so anyone that does not agree with you is a scammer

Do you have proof that I've scammed you or any one else before?
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by 1nv301: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Premiumwriter:
so anyone that does not agree with you is a scammer

Do you have proof that I've scammed you or any one else before?

All of you be scammer with diff monika
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Premiumwriter: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2019
1nv301:

All of you be scammer with diff monika
you've just insulted me here but I won't give in to the pressure to retaliate.

I guess someone scammed you here and you're really bitter about it, but that does not make every seller here a scammer.

I've had lots of genuine buyers here and a few ones who refused to pay after working for them but that does not make me go about calling everyone here a scammer.
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Simplecity(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
1nv301:

BEWARE!!
BUSTED....Laurazea come and see ooooo
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Simplecity:
BUSTED....Laurazea come and see ooooo
So after all this while, you still haven't grown some brains. How shameful.
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Simplecity(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

So after all this while, you still haven't grown some brains. How shameful.
smh....see as you carry frustration come my side ...I weave you ooo...arrant nonsence
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Simplecity:
smh....see as you carry frustration come my side ...I weave you ooo...arrant nonsence

Lol
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by ediko5(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
I think it's high time the Admin look at this juvenile causing nuisance in this forum.

How can everyone be scamming you ?

The worst part is that the idiot doesn't give any tangible reason why he calls someone a scammer. Just go through his posts and you will see that he is really frustrated.

@ Seun, Lalasticlala please take note.
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
ediko5:
I think it's high time the Admin look at this juvenile causing nuisance in this forum.

How can everyone be scamming you ?

The worst part is that the idiot doesn't give any tangible reason why he calls someone a scammer. Just go through his posts and you will see that he is really frustrated.

@ Seun, Lalasticlala please take note.
I have learnt to totally ignore him. It's obvious that he has decided to be unfortunate in life. The funny thing g is, no one will believe him when he actually get scammed.
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Scammer of the scammers na everybody dey scam you mumu
Re: Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! by 1nv301: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thief thief

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mini Site To Promote My Online Business / How To Get Professional Blogger Template For Free / I'll Add 100+ Facebook LIKES To Your Page For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.