Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Get Massive Facebook Likes On Any Of Your Facebook Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Massive Facebook Likes On Any Of Your Facebook Post (922 Views)

Massive Facebook Earning / The Secret For Getting Massive Facebook Followers Was Revealed (200K+ /month) / How To Build A Massive Facebook Group Of 1.2m Members And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Massive Facebook Likes On Any Of Your Facebook Post by joseph98(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/how-to-get-massive-facebook-likes-on-any-of-your-facebook-post/

These days people check how many Facebook Likes you get on your post, picture or page. Do you know why? It shows how popular you’re on Facebook.

Getting more Likes on Facebook is not easy. Content that is not interesting doesn’t get much like. Though most person thinks that they more you have friends they more your likes. But these is absolutely not true. I have a friend that has 1000 friends but each time he post, his Likes on Facebook will not reach 200 even after tagging up 20 persons. He complained to me and was I like he need a solution.

To get more Likes on Facebook don’t require much things. Although they are many ways to get more Likes on your Facebook page or pictures. I wont tell about that because it needs money.

Steps On How to Get Massive Facebook Likes

1. Create articles that motivate people to share your post: Greater percent of people like inspiring posts and are willing to share it even without telling them.

2. Engage consistently and on the right time: It is very good to post at-least 4 times in a week that helps to top of mind of your Fans. Constantly posting of relevant articles increases your number of Likes on Facebook.

3. Use captivating images: Pictures matters a lot when you post. They are most shared piece of content on Facebook.

4. Make your post brief: Long articles does not increase your Facebook rather it discourages your Fans. A short and interesting get more likes.

5. Publish relevant and great content: When you construct and arrange your work well, it makes your friends often read your post. The truth is that you on your own cannot read irrelevant post. I came across one article on my Facebook page, after reading it was time wasted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Where In The World Is Larry Page?-WSJ / I Need A Tweeter Account / Get your full website and business adverts with Hetchcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.