Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash (434 Views)

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew / "Am I Finally Famous?" - DJ Cuppy Signs Autographs For The First Time (photo) / Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash by adebuk17: 3:03am On Dec 30, 2018
For singer, Abdul Sammir Hamman, aka Ash, women rule the world and he enjoys spending time with them.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, the Dubai-based singer stated that he usually got music ideas and inspiration from women. He said, “We are in a world dominated by women; they are full of emotions and energy. As an artiste, you can never write enough about women.”

The up and coming singer also noted that his female fans had done a lot of crazy things to express their love for his music. He said, “There was a time a lady drew a massive tattoo of my name on her arm. If a lady is single and wants me to sign an autograph on her breast, it is not a big deal. But I will never do the same to married women; I respect marriage.”

Describing his music as a combination of soul and afro-pop, he boasted that his music was different from what most people were used to in Nigeria. “I do music for the love and pleasure of it. I have lived in Dubai for 10 years and I have achieved quite a lot there as a musician. My plan now is to make a big impact on the Nigerian music scene,” he added.
see photos here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/i-can-only-sign-autographs-on-single.html
Re: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03am On Dec 30, 2018
Who be ash?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash by thebiggestgists(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74284232:
Who be ash?!
check his picture in that link
Re: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2018
thebiggestgists:

check his picture in that link
Okay....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire At A Catholic Church In Enugu (photos) / Ebony Reigns’ One-year Celebration To Take Place On March 31 / No Money No Friend...new Reggae Hit From Prophet Gato Jah...listen To This...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.