Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Offloading The Jonah In The Ship Of Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Offloading The Jonah In The Ship Of Your Life (336 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / CAN, PFN: Jonah in Our Ship / The Jonah In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offloading The Jonah In The Ship Of Your Life by jonatoye(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Offloading the Jonah in the Ship of your Life

WORD FOR TODAY
The people in the ship of your life is an important factor that determines your experience. In preparation for the year 2019; Identify the Jonah in the ship of your life and offload them!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And he said to them, "Pick me up and throw me into the sea; then the sea will become calm for you. For I know that this great tempest is because of me." (Jonah 1:12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In life we cannot but deal with people at different level of life. However, the people you relate with can either make or mar your life, cause you much damage and make you run at loss. Identifying the Jonah in your life and relationship is critical to your peace and fulfillment as you proceed in destiny. 

In the book of Jonah we saw people loosing their belongings because they boarded a ship with a man who was running away from God's assignment. Jonah is regarded as anything that will not obey or submit to God's will. Whatever goes along with you in destiny and causes you to sin against God is a Jonah. It is everything that disrupt the ship of your life to hinder your progress academically, maritally, spiritually etc. 

You can't afford to be out of God's favour or face his resistance as you proceed further in life. Examine yourself and pinpoint the Jonah in your life and offload them. When it comes to the issue of Jonah in anyone's life under God, the only solution is offloading.

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to identify and offload every Jonah in the ship of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
With Jonah in the ship of your life, you cannot enjoy peace!!!

Have a Refreshing Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Life's Cost / Biblical Hermeneutics - School / Think About It: I Saw The Cross Empty And Jesus Glorified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.