Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail (2254 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by LifestyleTonite: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
See Twitter screenshots below

Lalasticlala

Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by alBHAGDADI: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido, no one wanted you to fail. They probably sued you because you breached a contract. Stop trying to ride on sentiments.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by davecris(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Truly there is no love in the industry. Survival of the fittest.
Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dare's company produces amazing shows. I just hope Davido fans won't go insulting him on social media now.

4 Likes

Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by newsynews: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
Truly there is no love in the industry. Survival of the fittest.

Survival of the ojoroest
Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is purely business and when there is breach of contract instead of taking laws into your hands let the court settle it .....btw if it was davido they cheated won’t he also head to the court? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by Nicklaus619(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
The Darey art alade I know, produces the finest events and shows in Nigeria, his creativity is out of this world. U just got to love the guy, this blogger saying shit should be guided, before some mofos will start insulting the innocent guy, just like one guy said earlier, if davido was stopped from using the venue that means he had breached a contract, Darey is way too matured for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by BigBizzy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
nawao
Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by newsynews: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by Charmingrascal(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am a fan of Davido but I knw dat Darey wouldn't want to bring anybody down. Darey is a gentle business man
Re: Darey Art Alade Identified As The Force Who Wanted Davido And His Concert T Fail by Johnny1013(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
davido is at fault....Darey shows are always out of this world.He must have breached a contract and is the reason for that..He should stop looking for cheap sentiment and grow up

(1) (Reply)

Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video / Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Slams Troll Who Tried To Body Shame Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.