Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) (2676 Views)

Quotation Needed For Decking / Quotation Needed For A 6 Bedroom Duplex (estimate Needed Pls) / Quotation Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by Chimex388: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Good day all, Happy sunday. smiley.Jst hope this is the right section for this..
Please I'm in need of a estimate for a standard electrification or wiring of a 5bedroom flat. From the piping, wiring to the fittings..I'm sorry i dont have the plan..
Please Engineering guyz, buulding gurus, electricians, help me out..

1.) 5Rooms with(Toilet, Bathroom n small Kitchen

2.) 1 Sitting room
3.) 1 Dinning
3.) 1 Varender
4.) 1 Visitors toilet
Note the ffg please..
1.Its a full internal conduit wiring design..
2.The toilet and Bath are under one room-unit
2.Only 1 kitchen is Big enough for Cooker unit...
3.Sitting Room will have about 5 lighting points..
4.Whats the best wire type in Nigeria or good enough? Because thats what i want to be used.

Breakdown of materials and price will be much appreciated.

Thanks guyz...Any input parameter needed, just drop the qtn(s), i will gladly attend to them..Thanks..
Lije i said,No drawing plan at the moment,its in progress
Looking forward to your replies..

Cc:Myndd44
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc:Dominique
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by Chimex388: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
1.frontyard
2 sutting room
3.backyard

Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by Chimex388: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please guyz, help a bro out..
This is all i can get for now..
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by SVPROJECT(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chimex388:
Good day all, Happy sunday. smiley.Jst hope this is the right section for this..
Please I'm in need of a estimate for a standard electrification or wiring of a 5bedroom flat. From the piping, wiring to the fittings..I'm sorry i dont have the plan..
Please Engineering guyz, buulding gurus, electricians, help me out..

1.) 5Rooms with(Toilet, Bathroom n small Kitchen

2.) 1 Sitting room
3.) 1 Dinning
3.) 1 Varender
4.) 1 Visitors toilet
Note the ffg please..
1.Its a full internal conduit wiring design..
2.The toilet and Bath are under one room-unit
2.Only 1 kitchen is Big enough for Cooker unit...
3.Sitting Room will have about 5 lighting points..
4.Whats the best wire type in Nigeria or good enough? Because thats what i want to be used.

Breakdown of materials and price will be much appreciated.

Thanks guyz...Any input parameter needed, just drop the qtn(s), i will gladly attend to them..Thanks..
Lije i said,No drawing plan at the moment,its in progress
Looking forward to your replies..

Are you making use of water heater for the rooms and kitchen? Conduit Wiring or Surface Wiring?
Any provision for A/C ?

We Design,Build,Renovate and Manage Construction Projects.
S.V Project
Reach Us: Voice & Whatsapp 07031112625
SVProject@yahoo.com
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by chimex38: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2019
SVPROJECT:

Are you making use of water heater for the rooms and kitchen? Conduit Wiring or Surface Wiring?
Any provision for A/C ?

We Design,Build,Renovate and Manage Construction Projects.
S.V Project
Reach Us: Voice & Whatsapp 07031112625
SVProject@yahoo.com
Mm.
No water Heater Sir..
Sumo water pump, cooker unit
Ac in 5 Rooms, and sitting Room.. Its been modified to half conduit for sitting room & Dinning and the rest is surface..
Thank you.
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by twinskenny(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2019
chimex38:

Mm.
No water Heater Sir..
Sumo water pump, cooker unit
Ac in 5 Rooms, and sitting Room.. Its been modified to half conduit for sitting room & Dinning and the rest is surface..
Thank you.

I will get back to you tommorow evening

I am presently on a project in Enugu
You can check my profile for previous work done

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

Www.twinstecks.com
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by chimex38: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2019
twinskenny:

I will get back to you tommorow evening

I am presently on a project in Enugu
You can check my profile for previous work done

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

Www.twinstecks.com
Ok Sir.. Noted, I Appreciate
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by chimex38: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Main Building is about 36ft *70ft
Re: Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) by Akogu001(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2023
Hello...for your affordable and quality electrical cables and wires contact me Jeremiah on 08157805959..... I'm a marketing executive for Nigerchin electrical cables and wires also with Coleman electrical cables and wires and kabalmetal electrical cables and wires

(1) (Reply)

Indoor And Outdoor Lights,chandeliers / Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel / Urgent 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.